• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hypothetically, lets say that you wake up to realise that you're the richest person on the planet right now. What would you do with your money?

Everything below is just what I would do, feel free to ignore this and write your own answer to my question:

In my case, what I would do is first priortise myself. I'll make sure that I'll be having enough money for myself so that I can neet for as long as I want. I'll buy a house for myself and I'll hire people to do chores for me since I don't want to do any chores. I'll always be going outside to places to have food since I don't want to cook. I'll pay any people I hire somewhat generously but not too generously since I don't want my money to deplete too quickly. All in all, I'd use my money to make sure that I no longer have to be a slave. I'll pay others to do things for me and I'll use all the free time I have to take care of myself and pursue enjoyment rather than having to be stressed about being a human and tackling responsibilities. Maybe I'll leave 3 billion for me to deal with all this?

Afterwards, I'll also be helping my brother as well as other people who are dear to me to have a choice of work rather than being forced to do it. I'll give them a lot of money so that they can be as free as I can if they so choose. That said, I'm debating as to whether I should be giving the rest of my family money as both my parents are low IQ so they'll probably use their money for charity rather than on themselves. Of course giving money to others isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think that we should prioritise ourselves before others and I wouldn't want to give any money to my parents if they won't prioritise themselves first. I think I'd have a lot of money so, oh well, I wouldn't care if they have some.

Once I'm done giving money to my brother and other people who I like, I'll then give money to people on random people on SS so that they can also be a neet if they so choose. I know that some people here feel the pain regarding wage slavery in the same way that I do so I'd help people on here after I help myself first.

After that, I don't really know what I'd be doing tbh. I'd still have a massive surplus amount of money but I'm not sure what I'd be doing with it. However, I do know that, at a certain age, I would use a lot of money to get access to euthanasia so that I can prevent killing myself via old age. If I could use my money to make it where all of us here could access euthanasia, I would. Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. Though, what is possible is getting myself euthanasia so I'll do that. People will do almost anything anything for money.

I don't care as to what happens to my money after my death. I just want to be here for a short time and have a good time. Quality > quantity

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, sserafim and derpyderpins
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Buy a Sarco pod

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, pthnrdnojvsc, wCvML2 and 3 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Not too far off from your initial plan. "Richest Person Alive" is basically unlimited money.

First step is pay off the mortgage and set up some guaranteed yield investments to cover all expenses. Full time maid might be a good idea, I'd ask the - then - wife. Definitely marrying her asap because I trust her.

Then I'd want to buy a good bit of land and start developing a commune for my closest friends. If I can convince them, I'd like to bring some of her family over from korea, too.

I'm picturing something of a feudal setup with the innermost sanctum and then people who work for us living one set of walls out. They will be well taken care of. Setup necessary contracts like fiber for Internet.

Complete sustainability. Food, water, generators, the works. Like crazy preppers.

Municipality choice is important. We're not country folk. We'd want access to town. Full time driver is a must. I also care about policies and politics. Don't want to be siphoned for nothing.

I have some close cop friends I'd try to convince to become my private security. Again, I trust them.

Once my people and situation are in place, I'd focus on charity at a local level. Anonymously, I don't want people vying for favors. I'd prefer everyone think I'm a selfish bastard. This is going to sound elitist, but I don't really care, I want home values around me to price people out. Unfortunately, in America, it's the only way to keep everything nice. I want my city to be like Seoul - clean, advanced, and safe. I don't mind paying taxes for that.

Then I'll probably take up some cause in my spare time, likely mental health related. That will take some research on how to best help people. Throwing money at the problem alone won't do it.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Alexei_Kirillov and ijustwishtodie
SpamMusubi

SpamMusubi

Jul 25, 2024
I'd go to raising Canes and get a caniac combo with a sweet tea.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and ijustwishtodie
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Invest it to make even more money

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Buy land in a secluded area. Forest or mountain. Build an environment for women focused on healing, real connection, and community. Everyone would have their own dorm, their own space. We would create our own future. We would overcome trauma and for once, feel safe. We would govern ourselves and not abide by societies laws.

Tl;DR I'd start a lesbian cult in the forest

Reactions: GoatHerder, Alexei_Kirillov and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Invest it to make even more money
Why though? What would having more money at this point even do? You're already the richest person on earth so you could be lazy and be a neet for the rest of your life. Why bother putting in the effort to get more money?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
After buying myself a house in my ideal location, I'd probably start commissioning movies, games, and other media that I'd want to see get made. Maybe I'd start some kind of business that I know isn't going to be the most profitable like a 24 hour hangout spot + drive thru boba cafe.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I guess mine is pretty unimaginative: I'd take a road trip out west and maybe CTB there, in the mountains. I would try to distribute the rest as fairly as possible to as many people as possible (can't be too many people though, I'd want everyone to have at least $5000).

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Why though? What would having more money at this point even do? You're already the richest person on earth so you could be lazy and be a neet for the rest of your life. Why bother putting in the effort to get more money?
Just for fun