busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
Hi SS! my first post here. I've already decided on a method (SN) and have everything I need except SN (because I want to do home delivery, but for that I need to be alone at home). I know for sure that I will be alone for about a week and a half at the end of summer (my family is leaving for vacation). From now on I have about 3-3.5 weeks. Actually there is a chance that I will have to pospone it all to the winter months (like late December-early January), but still. The last five years I've been clinically depressed, taking a lot of pills, going to therapy and still not being able to get back to my _normal_happy_life_ That's why at least these few weeks(months) I want to spend in peace doing simple things that can bring me some happiness. So far I think about the details and want to start interacting with the site and people here

during these 3 weeks (dont have a plan for months, but I definitely have to go back to university):

1. Сut my hair short
2. Review your favorite movies, cartoons, anime
3. Read the last book of a series of books that I have been reading for 1.5 year (due to depression, it is not so big lol)
4. Maybe I'll go to the cinema with a friend to see a movie that came out recently

on my last day:
  • since I need to drink the minimum amount of water, I will drink the last cup of my favorite tea early in the morning
  • check again the farewell notes for friends and family
  • probably I will try some meditation (1-2 hours OR MORE idk I'm pretty anxious) to relax
  • clean my room for the last time
  • watch my favorite cartoon with friends on discord (actually we are just good acquaintances, but these people have been so much supporting me through internet, thx to them)
  • take a short walk later in the evening to visit the fountains near my house
  • take a bath and make all these things like face and hair mask, body scrub, bath bomb, candles, etc
  • we have a tradition: talking on the discord until someone falls asleep. This time I will be the one who falls asleep. I'll put up a playlist that I'll make in advance and just say «I took my sleeping pills» (they know about depression and the medications so nothing suspicious)
sooooooooo any other ideas? Just in case: I live in a small town, so I don't have options like going to the mall or something, just the little things you can do during this time

Reactions: etherealspring, kyhoti and Zhendou
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Personally, I would do absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

Reactions: GoatHerder, abchia, zaxxy1810 and 2 others
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
Last few weeks - go wild camping in Scotland because it's so beautiful and not crowded when I've been there. You can easily not see people.
Day before - spend the time with a horse because they are so calming and undemanding, and are happy for you to just breathe with them. There's some kind of intuitive subtle bond between horses and humans.

Very good post because I hadn't thought of these things. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, busrider and Zhendou
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
I'm going to kill myself and all I'm doing is suffering until then. There's not going to be a final meal or final conversation. There's not going to be anything I enjoy until I'm dead. I wish I could have any of those things. If I could though, I know I wouldn't kill myself personally. It's different for everyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, GuessWhosBack, busrider and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
If I planned it 24 hours in advance, I would buy a lot of Publix Supermarket Chocolate Ice cream, and haagen daas strawberry ice cream

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and busrider
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't wish to experience existence at all under any circumstances as such just causes me to suffer, sleeping is the best way to pass time to me as it's the closest to not existing which is all I see as desirable. Personally I wish I never existed at all, I find existing to be a futile and torturous burden.

Reactions: busrider and GoatHerder
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Hi SS! my first post here. I've already decided on a method (SN) and have everything I need except SN (because I want to do home delivery, but for that I need to be alone at home). I know for sure that I will be alone for about a week and a half at the end of summer (my family is leaving for vacation). From now on I have about 3-3.5 weeks. Actually there is a chance that I will have to pospone it all to the winter months (like late December-early January), but still. The last five years I've been clinically depressed, taking a lot of pills, going to therapy and still not being able to get back to my _normal_happy_life_ That's why at least these few weeks(months) I want to spend in peace doing simple things that can bring me some happiness. So far I think about the details and want to start interacting with the site and people here

during these 3 weeks (dont have a plan for months, but I definitely have to go back to university):

1. Сut my hair short
2. Review your favorite movies, cartoons, anime
3. Read the last book of a series of books that I have been reading for 1.5 year (due to depression, it is not so big lol)
4. Maybe I'll go to the cinema with a friend to see a movie that came out recently

on my last day:
  • since I need to drink the minimum amount of water, I will drink the last cup of my favorite tea early in the morning
  • check again the farewell notes for friends and family
  • probably I will try some meditation (1-2 hours OR MORE idk I'm pretty anxious) to relax
  • clean my room for the last time
  • watch my favorite cartoon with friends on discord (actually we are just good acquaintances, but these people have been so much supporting me through internet, thx to them)
  • take a short walk later in the evening to visit the fountains near my house
  • take a bath and make all these things like face and hair mask, body scrub, bath bomb, candles, etc
  • we have a tradition: talking on the discord until someone falls asleep. This time I will be the one who falls asleep. I'll put up a playlist that I'll make in advance and just say «I took my sleeping pills» (they know about depression and the medications so nothing suspicious)
sooooooooo any other ideas? Just in case: I live in a small town, so I don't have options like going to the mall or something, just the little things you can do during this time
I would spend more time with loved ones and finish recording my suicide notes. But since I'm dying after episode Aigis comes out I'm probably gonna be playing that.

Reactions: busrider
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I've been trying to do things that I enjoy, or that I think I'll like. I've been watching all the shows I missed while I was locked away. I've been treating myself to take-out and restaurant food, because, hey, money isn't going to do me any good soon. For some weird reason that I cannot figure out, I just want to make it past my birthday. I want to see a few more sunsets/sunrises, and stare at the stars, things I couldn't really do locked in the ward.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i would live my life as normal. there's nothing else i desire from life, i am just waiting until im ready and the time is right