ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Let's say hypothetically tomorrow, you wake up alone in your house and you find out a zombie apocalypse has started. Internet is down. Society has collapsed. What do you do? Would you CTB? How would you CTB if you didn't have the internet to get you what you need?

Reactions: ihugcactuses, Sweet Tart, Judah and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
First get drunk and then jump off a building while listening to my favorite music

Reactions: loopdaloop, NoLoveNoHope and cgrtt.brns
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Try and stockpile food and water and hold out in my loft. I don't think it would bother me too much, I don't really care for society as it is and I'm not that reliant on the Internet, don't even have a smart phone

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I would just continue with my daily routine and then pack some important items and leave the house to look for survivors or I would just go outside out of curiousity

if zombies cannot swim and I had the sudden urge to continue living I would try to live in the middle of the ocean or something

I never understood why people in zombie films want to live so badly if they aren't capable of finding or creating a cure

maybe moving to a very cold country would be a good idea I don't know if they can survive in cold temperatures either

lollipop-chainsaw.gif

also reminds me that I should play this game and finish Duke Nukem Forever

• Yay!
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, Harrow, wait.what and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
tbh, I think there are already a lot of mindless zombies out there lol, However, if anarchy took hold I would most definitely get my bus ticket out of here even sooner.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and cgrtt.brns
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I would just continue with my daily routine and then pack some important items and leave the house to look for survivors or I would just go outside out of curiousity

if zombies cannot swim and I had the sudden urge to continue living I would try to live in the middle of the ocean or something

I never understood why people in zombie films want to live so badly if they aren't capable of finding or creating a cure

maybe moving to a very cold country would be a good idea I don't know if they can survive in cold temperatures either

lollipop-chainsaw.gif

also reminds me that I should play this game and finish Duke Nukem Forever
I know who to call for help when the zombies come...

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Thought One: If in a house with land, stay in place and rig the land and home for zombies, but have one go-bag, MREs, and the weaponry of your choice and be ready to move should the home come under siege.

Thought two: If the scenario takes place in a city, take over a lower-level apartment and fortify it, and use the same exit strategy if there is no rescue in x amount of time or food is running low, then go-bag MREs whatever weaponry and vacate to the outskirts.

If you meet up with survivors, band up and fight if you can trust them, or stay a lone wolf.

If I am surrounded by zombies and there is no exit, then the Grenade scene from Aliens (1986) comes into play.

• Informative
Reactions: theslasher, Sweet Tart and psp3000
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
id just find the nearest zombie and let it take me. i dont have the energy to care about living in that situation. i wouldnt mind being a zombie tbh, just mindlessly wandering around until something kills me is what i do anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Hollowman, Skathon and 4 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Wtf can anyone do without the Internet these days? I'd just cope I could find a band of survivors who do drugs

• Yay!
Reactions: Sweet Tart, psp3000 and Zegers
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Try to find the people I care about. The thought of being eaten alive is terrifying, but I'd probably end up trying to do something useful despite overwhelming panic. If I had access to something that would kill me quickly I'd be more likely to try to ctb though.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I have a certain idea and I would do that when this kind of situation would happen. It's quite radical, it's dangerous but in the end it's not like I rly would care. I either get eaten by a zombie or die from my redneck behavior.
First of all, I would just execute my neighbor for his racist or jealous behavior since he was an A-Hole ever since I bought my apartment, then I would just start driving into some random places, rob stores and shoot zombies and see how far I get. The best thing is that I got a new car, an old Audi A6 C5 2.5 TDI and it has quite a high suspension. I already tested it offroads and I was blasting 60kmh through very uneven terrain and this civilian tank survived it all.

Reactions: psp3000 and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sounds exciting. It would be more fun than my empty days. I would go out and look for other survivors.

• Informative
Reactions: outatime_85, theslasher, psp3000 and 1 other person
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Steal some full-plate armor from a museum & get a Glock-18 with a drum mag & a switch.

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
This is my dream. It ideally would happen when i'm at my grandparents house. It's rural, with few neighbors, near woods, with a well, i'd grow my crops and raise my chickens, i would take over my neighbors' land and get everything i needed. I'd have enough axes and hammers to kill any zombie that would come close. I could even take over the whole town. I wouldn't even think about ctb for many years. And if i wanted i'm sure i'd find a gun somewhere. That would me my ideal life, but the only thing i can do is playing Project zomboid and fantasizing about it.

• Love
Reactions: Harrow, drmihilo, theslasher and 2 others
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
So many good ideas here! They will be of no use to me. I have Type 1 diabetes and would die without access to insulin, which needs to be kept refrigerated for long term storage. This question is super common on Type 1 diabetes forums! It's probably common among people with other chronic illnesses who'd die without treatment, too.

I don't want to try to live long enough to die of DKA, lol. Better to OD on insulin and hope it's quicker than getting eaten by zombies.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85
loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
i would probably live as long as my glasses dont break, i dont think zombie opticians would care to fix my glasses.

• Yay!
Reactions: Zegers and psp3000
ihugcactuses

ihugcactuses

junkie
Jul 16, 2023
Let's say hypothetically tomorrow, you wake up alone in your house and you find out a zombie apocalypse has started. Internet is down. Society has collapsed. What do you do? Would you CTB? How would you CTB if you didn't have the internet to get you what you need?
i would probably be one of the zombies

ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
i would probably just jump into a horde of zombies

ang3lz

ang3lz

Aug 17, 2023
I would probably curl up in a corner and sob, while waiting for the inevitable.

life !s boring

life !s boring

Aug 17, 2023
Well no more Internet food delivery ac heating people getting even crazier hmm light my self of fire and let em eat me

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I'd try to break in a drugstore and try to mix up some meds that might kill me if I OD.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'd call 988 and contract for safety with a zombie. If the zombie didn't find me sufficiently sincere, it could try to keep me on the line long enough for police zombies to make it to my door.

Really, being a 988 operator is a pretty good racket, if you're a zombie.

• Yay!
Reactions: RollingKinematics, Skathon and Meretlein
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I never understood the people that wanted to fight to survive during these apocalypse movies. And his has nothing to do with my suicidalness now, that's a new development. I just never got why people would want to live in a world where they are in danger all the time and their loved ones are dying around them. On top of that it's not like the world is ever going to get rebuilt in your lifetime. All you have left is to try and stay alive, and for what? I'd be catching the first bus out of there.

Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
I've romanticized zombie apocalypse media too much to not give it a shot, if you know where my pfp is from then you already know lol.

Any other kind of apocalypse situation though and I'm out immediately.

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
whatever i want. take whatever i want. do whatever i want. im 5ft tall with deteriorating muscles im not expecting much, in any horror movie situation. ill do whatever drugs i can get my hands on, cause as much material destruction as i can. war paint war dance war scream tll all the lights go out.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Probably get revenge on a few people via backstab and watch them suffer before I hide away

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
Do a bucket list of things I want to do before I become a zombie. Lol