N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am not sure about it. Sometimes I tell myself to calm me down: even if someone knew my identity I don't see a reason why they should doxx or leak me. I am often very scared about privacy issues. I think there are gladly not that many people from my country in this forum.

I could imagine like 1-2 people I know who could spend time in this forum too. I think statistically it is quite unlikely though. Moreover I don't have arguments with them. Why should they attack me? I am probaby just as suicidial and desperate like them. And I could try to take revenge just in case. I think many peple here in this forum like me. At least I get many messages that my threads are often quite interesting and a good distraction of pain/sorrows.

If I suspected someone I would first try to do research. Or what is more likely just ignore it. There is probably no certainty. And I don't benefit from these speculations. If I suspected someone falsely I potentially damage that person. (Or give a hint about my own identity.)

Not that many people know me. I am quite isolated. What a great advantage it is to be so socially awkward. I think most people in my environment have more important things to do.
Especially if they are suicidal too they have probably way bigger problems than that.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest and onlyanimalsaregood
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I would be stupidly excited and try to connect with them, help each other out lol :ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: NoSerendipity ♡, Celerity, _Minsk and 8 others
S

soon06132022

Jun 13, 2022
I am not sure about it. Sometimes I tell myself to calm me down: even if someone knew my identity I don't see a reason why they should doxx or leak me. I am often very scared about privacy issues. I think there are gladly not that many people from my country in this forum.

I could imagine like 1-2 people I know who could spend time in this forum too. I think statistically it is quite unlikely though. Moreover I don't have arguments with them. Why should they attack me? I am probaby just as suicidial and desperate like them. And I could try to take revenge just in case. I think many peple here in this forum like me. At least I get many messages that my threads are often quite interesting and a good distraction of pain/sorrows.

If I suspected someone I would first try to do research. Or what is more likely just ignore it. There is probably no certainty. And I don't benefit from these speculations. If I suspected someone falsely I potentially damage that person. (Or give a hint about my own identity.)

Not that many people know me. I am quite isolated. What a great advantage it is to be so socially awkward. I think most people in my environment have more important things to do.
Especially if they are suicidal too they have probably way bigger problems than that.
I would ignore it. There is no way that anyone could prove that it was me, and I do not want to be stopped from CTB on my own terms.

Reactions: _Minsk, waitingforrest, sunnyflower and 1 other person
I

Ideations

Jun 8, 2022
I wouldn't do anything about it. All of us here want anonymity and I am not going to break that.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, waitingforrest, Élégie and 8 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I've met quite a few people from ss irl. Really not a big deal. Remember, if they can dox you, you can dox them too.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Celerity, waitingforrest, 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and 4 others
Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
I would be very intrigued by the person and curious about them. Someone who uses a suicide forum is more likely to be unique and offer an interesting perspective rather than the dull viewpoint that most normal people have. We both could build off each other and relate. I think it would be nice

Reactions: _Minsk, waitingforrest, onlyanimalsaregood and 5 others
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I wouldn't do anything. What's the point?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, waitingforrest, western_heart and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Pretend I never saw anything since that would be what I would want if the situation was reversed.

Reactions: _Minsk, waitingforrest, western_heart and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Offer them some of my cookies. Not even my dog gets my cookies. Unless they're one of the handful of people who are mean to me on here.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest
𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

Mar 16, 2022
I always see certain posts and I'm like "what if this is (insert person here)?" But I'll never really know… I'm ok with that. However I always resist the urge to reach out to certain users, I search states and towns as a desperate attempt to find "someone" on here. Like a weird obsession? Idk does that make sense? But I resist.

Reactions: waitingforrest
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I think it's very very unlikely to happen, since there are so many people from many different countries here. But I understand the fear of being identified or recognized considering that I believe most people here admit things and talk about things they would never talk about in the "real world", one of the obvious reasons being precisely in anonymity.
Anyway, your threads are really about interesting and varied topics, which helps us pass the time and think less about our problems, so thank you for that :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and noname223
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I'd give them a hug, virtual hugs no more!

Reactions: summers
H

Hookah-smoking-cat

Apr 24, 2022
Your paranoid hun. Isn't that like near impossible. There more websites than you can count

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Reactions: Grav, whatevs and rationaltake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know many people in the first place, but I think that people on here want to remain anonymous and it would be wrong to interfere with that. I see privacy as being important. The last thing that someone suffering would probably want is a message from someone claiming that they know them in real life.

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
I shouldn't bother them, then. I'll just pretend I don't know.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Depends on the person. If I like them, I might reach out. I have posted some super embarrassing shit on here though, so I would look for dirt on them too. I have too much self preservation to jump into that situation without a backup plan, LOL.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
nothing. by now, only really close people could do me... And i really doubt that they even know this site. Even less chances of they having the intention or knowledge to make it.

And, even so, they would have to inspect a lot of profiles, find mine one, track posts, find the very specific ones in wich i tell important events or i drop some vage clue, make a storyline, put all together and guess, only guessing. Supositions. I've never leaked my real name nor people i know, pic, description, adress, social media accounts, etc. Only sumarized biography and "regions" Plus that, i'm "one more" of many profiles. A fish in the sea. Many fishes "could" be me. And i'm a fish who can deny all affitmations

So, overall, no worries.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Have a very interesting and open conversation with them.
Your paranoid hun. Isn't that like near impossible. There more websites than you can count
Actually, I met a guy and had a few drinks with him, he had been on here years back and almost did it. This forum is probably popular if you're suicidal.