theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Some people will read your future about love, money and health but not about your death.

Once I wanted to ask but I regretted it. I think it would worsen my mental health to know that

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Dead Ghost
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i would be relieved knowing when and how i die knowing my time is up

Reactions: Dead Ghost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think anyone can actually read the future. It's not possible for humans to do such a thing. I would like to know when and how I would die and in general I would like to see the future, but I guess that if someone knew how they would die in advance then they could do something to change that, like find a way to ctb at an earlier date for example. What I would do would depend on how and when I would die.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I think it will be this December and I have been suffering for a couple of months about this. And no, I wouldn't do anything special (unless I'm thinking of emptying the room to make it free).

//

Jo crec que serà aquest desembre i porto patint un parell de mesos respecte això. I no, no faría rés d'especial (si no es que estic pensant en buïdar l'habitació per deixar-la lliure).

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I already know How, and When... when I want. 😆

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I do know how, by suicide. And i do know a tineframe, by the end of the year. I am FINALLY going to be in control of something.