FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
An improvement in your personal self confidence I guess
People approach strangers all of the time and form connections. Just because it isn't happening to you, doesn't mean it isn't happening at all. I'm sorry it isn't though. Perhaps there are some local activities you can get involved in that would expose you to more people? Charity work, choir, church, clubs, bars, social events etc

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
An improvement in your personal self confidence I guess
People approach strangers all of the time and form connections. Just because it isn't happening to you, doesn't mean it isn't happening at all. I'm sorry it isn't though. Perhaps there are some local activities you can get involved in that would expose you to more people? Charity work, choir, church, clubs, bars, social events etc
I don't do that stuff. I want it to be a thing in stores. Malls are dead nowadays but meeting girls there as a teen was fun.

A woman approached me a few months ago in a store parking lot. I fucked that up because that's never happened before

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I don't do that stuff. I want it to be a thing in stores. Malls are dead nowadays but meeting girls there as a teen was fun.

A woman approached me a few months ago in a store parking lot. I fucked that up because that's never happened before
In… Stores? The reason why you would meet girls in stores as a kid was because you weren't old enough to go to bars and nightclubs, or didn't have the money to go to classes and events. So we all just hung around in malls (or shopping centres in the UK). But when you're an adult, that's creepy. You go to a store to buy shit. If I'm at a shop buying bread or browsing books at a newsagent, I can guarantee I'm not wearing makeup or fancy clothes and I am 100% not in the mood to be picked up by anybody. I want to buy my stuff, get out, and go to work/home

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
With the dating (really just sex) apps nowadays there could be an entire generation that have spent more meeting people the digital way.

Personally I like meeting people the old way .