• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
Not trying to sound pro-life... just wondering is all.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Relief from the constant torture and anxiety inside me....also happiness and freedom

And perhaps something to block out all past traumatic experiences.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, AtomicNewt and HGL91
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Freedom from what I am now... Becoming something closer to human.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, kolski and AtomicNewt
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
To be young and naive again, so I could like people, believe in love, and think that there's good in the world.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
One hour of ☮️ here on planet Earth. No fighting. No killing in the name of someone's God. No babies crying to be fed and starving to death.

For the power of love to overcome the love in of power so mother Earth would know peace.

(We Shall Be Free; Garth Brooks)

• Love
Reactions: restingspot
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Financial Independence.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and OnlyMercy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A time machine

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Painted Bird, kolski and 1 other person
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I would have to be, completely and utterly and totally without excuse, someone else

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Beautifulletdown, Pupuce and 1 other person
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Being high af permanently, or memory wiping

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Mr2005
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
A miracle.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and SinisterKid
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
A billion dollars. My life would not be perfect, but the urge to ctb would be reduced to a manageable amount. I could finally not stress about work prospects and be able to pursue things I genuinely enjoy. I could get therapy (I benefit immensely from it), surgeries covered, and be able to house myself and my family under ideal living conditions...Being able to fund other people to get them into a stable living situation where they can live independently...And most importantly, being able to afford multiple ways to ctb incase I need to punch out for whatever reason (e.g. terminal illness).

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Painted Bird
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
A time machine
THIS

I never would have had the operation that destroyed me. I think maybe I could find a way to live despite everything else, if I could just undo that.

I'm lying to myself, though. I would already be dead if I hadn't gone through with it, so it doesn't even fucking matter. Just a stupid fantasy.

Reactions: Mr2005 and Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
@restingspot mentioned a billion dollars. That could postpone it in my case for sure, I'd enjoy spending money for some time but eventually I'm quite sure I'd end up ctb. It'd be great that with that kind of money I could easily end it all on my terms. You could afford a bathtub full of N.

Reactions: restingspot
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
See my son again. Rip

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HitchHiker and Beautifulletdown
T

thomasdoyletad

Jul 12, 2019
There are lots of things, but they most remain hypothetical. Like even a part-time job to give me life some meaning and structure. Some sort of support network. A family. A social life. Anything to give me the impression that my life isn't just going to get worse from here. Even when good things do happen it's always such a miserable uphill struggle to maintain them or pursue them and there are times when I just don't care. To live in a world where people like me actually had some value. Not just to the tiny percentage of the population who are themselves fucked and can't really do anything to help you, but often require your help, but in the context of being able to find a job, friends, etc., to have the most modest of those things other people tend to take for granted.

• Love
Reactions: RM5998 and Beautifulletdown
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
The miracle of him coming back so I can finally have true love. :heart:

Icarus

Icarus

Jul 25, 2019
Going 6 years back and making different choices.

irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
Having something to look forward to. Feeling something other than depression and anxiety. Being able to fall asleep without sleeping pills or benzodiazepines that practically lobotomize me. Not being a useless waste of resources. I'm so useless that I can't even acquire the things I need to kill myself peacefully, though maybe that's just an advanced SI feature.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Painted Bird and RM5998
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
If I could wake up with a non imitation body that didnt feel like a living coffin, I would put up with all my other problems. If I could have that baseline of sense of self all would be well...

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing all of you. I wish things could be different but alas I am just a man and I can't change shit. I hope you all find peace one day.

Reactions: Painted Bird and FFTMGD
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
It's just so sad I want so many things. But I can't have any of them. There's no way I can do things that I want or get things I want. My life is trapped and I just have to suffer forever. I am just trying to end my life a bit earlier. It was going to end anyway. Living for 50+ 60+ more years is meaningless and so small when you think of the age of the universe.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kuolema