lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I've never fainted or lost consciousness for any reason other than anesthesia. I'm not sure if it's the same as that?
Suicide is such a big decision with awful repercussions should you fail (usually) and I just want everything to be as right as I can get it and to have a general idea of what is going to happen.
Has anyone here failed an SN attempt and still lost consciousness and could weigh in? If not I'd still like to hear from people who have passed out from other ways too. Just to sate my curiosity and all that.

Like did you feel like you had any control when passing out? Did it go by fast? Did you think a lot beforehand or was it all fuzzy? Any sort of detail would be nice.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Meditation guide, Thin Chew and 2 others
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I've passed out from an extreme blood pressure drop before. Just felt like the world went fuzzy and then I was out. Being out was just pure peace. Apparently I had a seizure in this time too but I have no recollection of it/didn't feel it

Reactions: Thin Chew, death137 and followingfate
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Has anyone here failed an SN attempt and still lost consciousness and could weigh in?
Several people have already reported what it felt like. Some said they felt dizzy and confused and that was the last thing they remembered. Some said one minute they felt normal and then they must have passed out without knowing it. For example one person drank SN, smoked a cigarette, went back and got in his car and that's the last thing he remembers and then woke up in the hospital.

Reactions: the_final_countdown and Spitfire