• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The most likely targets/countries would be Estonia and Latvia due to the fact there is a large Russian minority. The plan would be same as the Ukraine plan. Allegedly the minorities are threatened by a Nazi regime and urgently need help.

Noone in the West knows what is going on in Putin's head. How rational his planing actually is.

I think the reaction would depend who is in the White House. If Trump/Vance were in office Russia might be incentivized to do "whatever they want". At the same time Trump is totally erratic and we don't know who will be members of his cabinet.

Do you think NATO would risk a world war if Russia invaded a NATO member? There will come many replies well there is already a war between NATO and Russia. I think the big difference is that NATO countries could directly get attacked the same goes for Russian cities which was thus far rather seldom. Moreover, soldiers of NATO would take part in offensive actions at the front and die.

Actually, I think a war would/is not that unlikely. Obama did not act on the red line of chemical weapons in Syria. But I think the NATO promise (article 5) is way way more important for the stability of the West. At the same time I cannot imagine how the EU without the US could launch a counterattack we are fucked if the US turn their back on us. Poland spends 4% of their GDP on military the Eastern European countries never trusted Putin. My grandma who might die soon always warns me that one day Russia will come to bite us. Maybe she will be right. Maybe I will be already dead before that happens though.