6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Instead of drinking GBL to pass out in combination with opioids and other depressants (see my other postings for more information).

I already plan to dissolve Isotonitazene (very strong opiate) and inject it into my rectum with a syringe without a needle, and I thought now of also putting maybe 20ml of GBL into this mixture of the dissolved opiate and Z-Drugs

(I'll crush the sleeping in pills, which are the Z-Drugs, into a powder and mix this powder into 50ml of DMSO, load it into the syringe and use a lubricant to get the syringe up my rectum as deep as possible, and then shoot the mixture into my rectum).

My hope is that my rectum will absorb all the depressants and make me unconscious.

Because it's an very high amount of a mixture very potent depressants, and because the rectum is usually very good at absorbing things into the bloodstream, I hope I'll just die very fast of breathing depression, organ/heart failure, because it's a really deadly amount of all the stuff I have.

However, I don't know if putting GBL up the rectum which will end up in the bloodstream will do anything, because as far as I know, the GBL needs to be transformed into GHB in the liver (I think it's the liver where this happens), to have the effect of making you unconscious. So, I don't know if this would work this way.

I could order GHB instead of GBL in the DN, but I don't know if someone is even offering GHB, it's almost always GBL it seems.

My other concern is, that the GBL would burn like hell in my rectum.

I don't know if someone here has knowledge of this kind of stuff and could help me out with information, but maybe someone does.

Reactions: Willy Wonka
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
I'm pretty sure that if boofing G would work, it would be something that people do. I wouldn't risk it personally.

Reactions: 6o66yx

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I'm pretty sure that if boofing G would work, it would be something that people do. I wouldn't risk it personally.
Do you think GBL would work as GHB? Because GBL needs to metabolize in the body into GHB. Could it metabolize with boofing?

Also, what's the risk?

DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
Do you think GBL would work as GHB? Because GBL needs to metabolize in the body into GHB. Could it metabolize with boofing?
Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to figure that out, and I'm really not sure who i could ask this honestly.

Also, what's the risk?
It could be a huge pain in the ass. Not sure how much the chances are that it could influence the potency of your cocktail.

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to figure that out, and I'm really not sure who i could ask this honestly.

It could be a huge pain in the ass. Not sure how much the chances are that it could influence the potency of your cocktail
I think, i'll just drink it then with some juice or Sprite.10ml GBL at once.
I shouldn't feel sick or puke at all, because I have 20-30 melting pills of Ondansetron (8 mg per tab, strongest legal amount per tab).

Normally just for patients who undergo chemotherapy or radiation therapy. I think it's also the strongest, legal medicine to prevent puking, so i feel pretty safe.

Maybe I'll take on 2 days 8 tabs, in the morning, noon and evening on day one and 12 tabs on day 2, also spread throughout the day, but the most of it in the evening to prevent puking from 10ml of GBL, which is life threatening on it's on with almost 0 tolerance, and I weigh 63kg on 1,80m height, male and 27yrs old, so 10ml GBL in one go is very life threatening, even more at my physical starts. I think after 3ml GBL or more, there already starts a sort of coma for several hours, which I experienced a few years ago. GBL is more potent than GHB, and every milliliter more matters if you live or die, that makes it so dangerous and important to exactly dose it if you want to use it as a party drug. There are syringes to measure the ml for example.

One vendor on the dark market suggested that I die from GBL if I wanna die. He told that a family member from him was deadly sick and also OD'd from GBL only, to skip the pain.

I thought of ordering 10 ml GBL extra on the DN market, but I think this could be too harsh on the stomach, so I think I'll stick to 10ml GBL in one go. I'll be boofing an strong opiate anyway, 500mg and stronger than fentanyl, up to 100x stronger I think. I ordered this in beginning of May this year, my tolerance is low-mid. Even though I use it every day orally, I always just dip with my finger in the powder and put a very tiny amount on my tongue, once or max. twice a day. If I don't take this opiate, I don't have a strong craving for it or strong withdrawal symptoms. I just hope, that with the time the potency didn't drop of decay.

Also, I have 200+ xans 1mg, 150+ valium 10mg, for relaxation during this passing out and dying. I take 1-2mg xans and 10mg valium daily, so also mid tolerance.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
People inject alcohol to consume it faster and stronger, so your plan doesn't sound too stupid and it might work. Though, finding out details about it is hard though as this is an extremely rare suicide method. Chances are high there is no information at all so if you were to try it you would be a pioneer. It's really hard to give you advice on this.