C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
What do you need? What would give you a great reason to stick around? Can we help you achieve it?

For me, I think it's love. I want to be loved by someone who isn't forced to love me. Like I'm loved by parents and siblings, but what choice did they have? They had to live with me for 2 decades.

Business working out would be a huge W too. Then I can travel.

Reactions: Reflection and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I wanted My mom not ill

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Lost Magic and Reflection
HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
I haven't 'made up my mind' about CTB per se- it's more that I bought the method so it's there if I'm ever ready. That said, the biggest thing that would eliminate the desires, in all honesty, would be for this world to start showing signs of lasting improvement. Seeing how completely screwed everything is has convinced me that, regardless of what's going on in my personal life, the external situation is rapidly unraveling- but far worse, the attitudes/actions of our leaders and their followers only perpetuate this cycle of misery. It's this constant selfishness, this greed, and this sectarianism, that's killing all of us.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nothing Will change my mind about killing myself asap

Logically I don't want any thing from this evil world and evil life

I never want to exist under any circumstances

The only way some one could help me is to help me with suicide like shooting me in the head. But they made that a crime precisely to keep everyone in this prison as a slave

Why is it illegal to pay someone to help me with suicide?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, mellowdependency, wren-briar and 3 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I need my brain to function properly and let me enjoy things. Then I will have no more reasons to CTB.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, nihilistic_dragon, mellowdependency and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nothing really. The problem with life is existence itself. I guess if I had lots of money and could be a neet, I'd stick by for a bit longer so that I could help some suicidal people here get access to things that are inaccessible to them due to financial barriers or just those who are suicidal from financial problems but, aside from that, I'd still want to be dead. The issue with life is existence itself and, even if I was the richest person on earth, it wouldn't change the fact that I'd still have to exist and that I'm still subject to suffering and pain

Reactions: wren-briar, pthnrdnojvsc, passer-by and 1 other person
Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
To rebuild a healthy realtionship with my ex girlfriend before she moves on with someone else...thats all I ever want from this life.

• Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar
LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
Getting the ability to feel joy back.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, wren-briar and chester
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
Right now I need to make up my mind instead of changing it. I can't stand living, but I can't kill myself either. I tried multiple times.
I wish I could just die without having to do it myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and nihilistic_dragon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I just don't wish to exist at all, instead all I hope for is to never exist again, to me existing is the most futile, torturous and painful burden that just caused me to suffer, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer for decades longer just to be tortured by old age. I've suffered so much for so long, more than anything I wish I never existed, I wish I could erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all, to me existing will always be deeply undesirable, I'll always see it as the most horrific, terrible tragedy to exist.

Reactions: wren-briar and nihilistic_dragon
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Even if by some miracle all my problems got resolved, I doubt I would want to keep existing. Life has no meaning. I cannot exist without meaning.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and wren-briar
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Arcanist
Feb 10, 2024
Too many things, none of which have changed in 60 years. The only thing that's changed is my ability to deal with them and they 🤔 no I owe it to myself to allow myself release after all that time coping with everything for the sake of others. There's so little time left in my natural life so I fell like "let's just cut to the chase". Fast forward to the ending.
Too many things, none of which have changed in 60 years. The only thing that's changed is my ability to deal with them and they 🤔 no I owe it to myself to allow myself release after all that time coping with everything for the sake of others. There's so little time left in my natural life so I fell like "let's just cut to the chase". Fast forward to the ending.

• Aww..
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Having a healthy brain

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and wren-briar
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
To be honest, I'm not sure if there would be anything that would make me want to live, more so making me tolerate staying for a while longer. Before it was for my family, friends, and dog. Now I feel like I'm kind of already wrapping things up by distancing myself from them, holding off on jobs or anything else that would get in the way. I already delayed CTB a few times due to taking care of other people's needs first or something I felt like had to be done. I maybe sort of wish there was something to truly want to stay alive for but for the most part I just feel like I'm done and am ready to go.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and wren-briar
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
Currently, it would be having an absolutely, legally enforceable guarantee that I would NEVER again be subjected to unasked for or unwanted mother-f'ing psychiatric crisis f'ing interventions: no suicidal intention interrogations, no coffin rooms, no psych prisons, no psychologically bully via the threat of state-sanctioned imprisonment because of my firmly held moral beliefs and resulting "exit plans", " retirement plans", and my "safety plans" ever again.

As for the absolutely, legally enforceable guarantee, if I were to ever again be thusly subjugated, then every single person who -in anyway- contributed to me being subjected to such actions or places would (a) have to watch as I killed myself -as a direct and explicit response- to such subjugation and (b) have to spend the rest of their lives in the psych prison of my choice.

As for "currently", I would still be able to CTB for other reasons of my choosing (e.g. developing dementia, becoming quadriplegic, etc.)

cohomology

cohomology

Oct 5, 2024
Nothing that's even remotely realistic. I think I've lived enough already. I've already made a promise to myself to ctb.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Nothing. I simply wish I wasn't born, and I'd never want to live any life at any point in time. CTB is the only way I have a chance at nothingness/non-existence, and I hope it's eternal and I don't come back in some form.

• Love
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
For my part, just having somebody in my life, somebody to love and to be loved by her/him, not necessary at all a girlfriend/boyfriend (I'm not interested in sexual relations) but somebody to talk with, to feel quiet with, to share ideas, points of view, and daily life as it is.