Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly it doesnt sound great, but i waana keep drinking so much everclear in 1 night till i die of alchohol poisoning. I know its not a nice way of going out but im already an alchoholic, might as well die like this

• Hugs
Reactions: slowlyrotting, Deleted member 65988, WonderingSoul and 2 others
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
I think just peacefully going in my sleep. Having no idea what's to come and just wondering if I'll dream about anything weird at night, only to find myself wherever we end up after we're gone.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Alcohol poisoning isn't as easy as it sounds. I prefer a peaceful way with a low failure rate and as quick as possible.

Reactions: user56765567
Visitor_

Visitor_

Sep 9, 2023
Alcohol poisoning isn't as easy as it sounds. I prefer a peaceful way with a low failure rate and as quick as possible.
Unless i mix some straight alchohol with it
I think just peacefully going in my sleep. Having no idea what's to come and just wondering if I'll dream about anything weird at night, only to find myself wherever we end up after we're gone.
Overall just a nice way to go out. I respect it

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unless i mix some straight alchohol with it
what's "straight alcohol"?Alcohol isn't a reliable way to CTB that most likely leads to a failed attempt and a stay in a hospital and maybe severe organ damage. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't try alc poisoning.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
what's "straight alcohol"?Alcohol isn't a reliable way to CTB that most likely leads to a failed attempt and a stay in a hospital and maybe severe organ damage. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't try alc poisoning.
I think he meant alcohol without any dilution by straight alcohol. Also, my first CTB attempt was with alc poisoning. 1litre of 49% alcohol. I still don't know how I managed to drink all of it, but my blood pressure went as low as 60/40 and kept dropping until I was taken to a very large international hospital in my city. I think it may have something to do with me being a fairly young teen at that time, but yeah it almost worked. It was fairly peaceful too tbh, but the recovery was not.
I think he meant alcohol without any dilution by straight alcohol. Also, my first CTB attempt was with alc poisoning. 1litre of 49% alcohol. I still don't know how I managed to drink all of it, but my blood pressure went as low as 60/40 and kept dropping until I was taken to a very large international hospital in my city. I think it may have something to do with me being a fairly young teen at that time, but yeah it almost worked. It was fairly peaceful too tbh, but the recovery was not.
Also, I have alcoholic fatty liver from that attempt ://

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
I actually almost succeeded in overdosing on a whole bottle of pretty strong pills when I was younger. It would've been perfect if I was left alone for like two or three more hours.
I went to sleep basically 5 minutes after I took them and went into a coma for four days but got taken to the hospital in the morning after the night I took them.

Now I have to resort to SN but doesn't sound as peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Visitor_

Visitor_

Sep 9, 2023
I cant believe how dumb i am writing that đź’€

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I actually almost succeeded in overdosing on a whole bottle of pretty strong pills when I was younger. It would've been perfect if I was left alone for like two or three more hours.
I went to sleep basically 5 minutes after I took them and went into a coma for four days but got taken to the hospital in the morning after the night I took them.
Same here, but with alcohol

P

Photographer Fizzle

Nov 18, 2023
Isn'tt SN supposed to be peaceful?
Either way, I have no way to access it.

I'm overdosing on crushed antidepressants mixed into a milkshake/mcflurry/ice cream and fewer than a dozen slesping pills chased with vodka.

Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
N. Can't afford to be picky though, I'll go with SN.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
Idk but something accidental. Would love to have those freak accidents like dying from food poisoning or excessive stress and exhaustion so it wouldn't be a shock to my loved ones. But honestly, if i could hide it, SN sounds like a good way to go.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for a death which is like never waking again, all that sounds ideal to me is a peaceful death which is like falling into an dreamless and eternal sleep. It's cruel how we cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I read about a suicide contraption that someone put together that was three shotguns fitted into a helmet, and the person pulled some lever or rope that would cause all shotguns to fire.

That sounds super fast and peaceful albeit gruesome.

Reactions: miserablemarbles
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
i do the same thing, i just drink everyday hoping something would finally kill me yet my livers still in a good shape.
i get nosebleeds daily for over a year now but i just cant find peace.

S

SpaxeZ

Feb 28, 2021
For me is to have a swimming pool for my own at least for 24 hours. I love to drown but at the same time I'm scared of big bodies of water and sea creatures in them. I want a clean body of water being swimming pool. I put some dumbbells in my backpack and chain it around my body and jump in the deep end of the pool and done

Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
I almost drown to death once when I was 10, never want to repeat the same experience again. I'd prefer the jumping method.

buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
It always just seemed right for me to fall off an abandoned building somewhere or run into the woods where no one will be traumatised or find me until after im unrecognisable, or never. At this point I just want out.

Reactions: yesil
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I want to be euthanized because the literal point is for it to be painless. God, I don't get why it can't be legal for mentally ill people. But my more realistic option is SN if I can get it.

Reactions: yesil
Visitor_

Visitor_

Sep 9, 2023

Also, I have alcoholic fatty liver from that attempt ://
I meant rubbing alcohol. I honestly do not deserve a peaceful death

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023

Now I have to resort to SN but doesn't sound as peaceful.
Can I ask what you took? And how much pain?

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
Put some charcoal over stove, go to sleep and never wake up. Wouldn't that be nice.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I believe everyone deserves a peaceful death, however it is up to them if they want it or not. I do not reccomend Isopropanol as a method to go, it's rarely toxic(unless it's a severe overdose and you dont get found out) and causes haemorrhagic gastritis.

Isn'tt SN supposed to be peaceful?
Either way, I have no way to access it.

I'm overdosing on crushed antidepressants mixed into a milkshake/mcflurry/ice cream and fewer than a dozen slesping pills chased with vodka.
which antidepressant and sleeping pill?

Last edited:
RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
on the one hand i wish i could use a peaceful method, one thatd just put me to sleep and not wake up, but on the other hand i wish i could just blow the biggest hole in my skull, i hate this body, and i dont care if they come to my room to see a gorey mess, in fact id love for their last memory of me to be a mangled crimson mess spread all over the room, but most importantly id just want something painless and quick
i feel this, like i wish i could go in the most violent way possible sometimes, but i know that i just have no tolerance for pain, i deserve to feel a fraction of the pain ive inflicted on others

Last edited:
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Put under anesthesia then given something to stop my organs from functioning, maybe some pain medicine too. Basically no idea I'm going to be dying besides when I start to fall unconscious from anesthesia.