D

desertedvoid

Aug 16, 2020
I've already looked at the SN route and that is almost impossible for me to do. I just want to know which would be the most efficient way to do this in the UK, I don't really want this to take too long to plan etc.

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I've already looked at the SN route and that is almost impossible for me to do. I just want to know which would be the most efficient way to do this in the UK, I don't really want this to take too long to plan etc.
Only you can decide that. No one else knows your thoughts your pain or what brought you to this point.
I'm sorry you have reached this life choice, but you have to do the research and choose what best suits you.
Ask yourself this "do I want to stop this life, or do I want to stop a situation"
Don't make a permanent choice for a temporary problem.
I am in the uk and can tell you there are options.

No I'm not pro life my bus comes next week I have my ticket sorted now.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: almost_dead and esse_est_percipi
D

desertedvoid

Aug 16, 2020
Only you can decide that. No one else knows your thoughts your pain or what brought you to this point.
I'm sorry you have reached this life choice, but you have to do the research and choose what best suits you.
Ask yourself this "do I want to stop this life, or do I want to stop a situation"

I'm just looking for options that I can do in the UK because a lot of the other threads I can't do in the UK

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I'm just looking for options that I can do in the UK because a lot of the other threads I can't do in the UK
Only option I don't think easily achieved in the uk is gun shot, as guns are against our laws here unless land owner/farmer really.
The rest are achievable if you have the means to gain the tickets.
There is a wealth of information available in the resources on this forum.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
D

desertedvoid

Aug 16, 2020
Only option I don't think easily achieved in the uk is gun shot, as guns are against our laws here unless land owner/farmer really.
The rest are achievable if you have the means to gain the tickets.
There is a wealth of information available in the resources on this forum.
On that note, how do I get SN, there's no building tall enough where I live, also no bridges or anywhere quiet enough to hang.

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
On that note, how do I get SN, there's no building tall enough where I live, also no bridges or anywhere quiet enough to hang.
RESEARCH.
And on that note, all that you just put in your last (angry!) text, are the reasons why only YOU can make the choice.

Hope you find your solution. Wish you peace and calm.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Beachy head. It's a 500ft fall. If you weight 60 kg it will take you 5.5 seconds to hit the ground and die.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Beachy head is alluring to me even though I already have SN, though I've been there once already! :mmm: You can take a train to Eastbourne from pretty much anywhere in the country.

Partial suspension has simple requirements. You can hang yourself over a door or from the rail in a wardrobe.

Theres a thread here on SS about using the railway, though thats frowned upon and might not be as easy at it first seems.

If you can spend a bit of money the exit bag method is quite effective asI understand, if somewhat complicated to set up.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020

me is angery . How dare u be pro-life