• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Hello,

I have this idea to put everything on the record so that there is a clear explanation about why I feel a certain way and eventually why I chose to end things. The problem is I can't choose between the format whether it should be YouTube videos or something else. Am I crazy for this?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ctbcat
Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
You're not crazy for this. I encourage you to do this - start cataloguing your life and all the reasons you are feeling this way. Maybe just start out with a bulleted timeline with some small writing, the final format will come to you I'm sure.
Also catalogue and detail everything you wished you could've done, everything you wish you could be and all your regrets.
Make it artistic, especially if you have never explored making art for yourself.
Hopefully through this process you'll find some sort of meaning to continue, and if not, you'll still create something very beautiful.

Reactions: grahf and Praestat_Mori
<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
I mean, I've written a letter. Four pages of everything I've felt about myself and other people I'm close to. I've left it in my art book as I know that someone will look in it, I know someone that wants it if I ever passed. I'd do something similar personally. Write a little note of everything that built you up to this point and leave it somewhere you know it'll be found. It's just a suggestion though dude. Do what you thinks best.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Not at all, journaling is insanely therapeutic. The issue is finding a safe place for your thoughts among the toxic positivity, you should not feel limited what you can write. So I would avoid platforms such as YouTube, you never know how is it processed even for private/unlisted videos. And you might not want any physical records to be discovered prematurely.

You can write posts here in your profile and make it public or visible to members only if you wish, noone will bother you. And if you decide on another format along the way, you can just copy it over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
You could buy one of those voice recorder/dictaphone type devices. They're pretty cheap on Amazon etc.

Whenever a thought pops into your head, just record what you're thinking. Then you could just leave files on a usb stick/sd card for family or friends to listen after you ctb.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I'm doing that myself, very normal thought to have and I've created this elaborate puzzle. I split my explanation up into files then locked them behind passwords that only the person it is dedicated to can unlock, there's a few riddles as well, but nothing too hard. Just for the sake of mystery and I want them to prove their worth for knowing my secrets.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
You're not crazy for this. I encourage you to do this - start cataloguing your life and all the reasons you are feeling this way. Maybe just start out with a bulleted timeline with some small writing, the final format will come to you I'm sure.
Also catalogue and detail everything you wished you could've done, everything you wish you could be and all your regrets.
Make it artistic, especially if you have never explored making art for yourself.
Hopefully through this process you'll find some sort of meaning to continue, and if not, you'll still create something very beautiful.
Have you got any ideas for my first recording?
Not at all, journaling is insanely therapeutic. The issue is finding a safe place for your thoughts among the toxic positivity, you should not feel limited what you can write. So I would avoid platforms such as YouTube, you never know how is it processed even for private/unlisted videos. And you might not want any physical records to be discovered prematurely.

You can write posts here in your profile and make it public or visible to members only if you wish, noone will bother you. And if you decide on another format along the way, you can just copy it over.
The therapeutic benefit of it is the main reason why I would do something like that. I am not really worried about uploading to Youtube because why would I if all I do is just discussing my mental health? Worst case is if I receive a warning that I did something against the guidlines.
You could buy one of those voice recorder/dictaphone type devices. They're pretty cheap on Amazon etc.

Whenever a thought pops into your head, just record what you're thinking. Then you could just leave files on a usb stick/sd card for family or friends to listen after you ctb.
Good idea, but I want to add more substance to the content aka showing my facial expressions and stuff like that. Like I don't want it to be a fairy tale on some voice recording device.
I mean, I've written a letter. Four pages of everything I've felt about myself and other people I'm close to. I've left it in my art book as I know that someone will look in it, I know someone that wants it if I ever passed. I'd do something similar personally. Write a little note of everything that built you up to this point and leave it somewhere you know it'll be found. It's just a suggestion though dude. Do what you thinks best.
Letter is good but it takes too much time imo
I'm doing that myself, very normal thought to have and I've created this elaborate puzzle. I split my explanation up into files then locked them behind passwords that only the person it is dedicated to can unlock, there's a few riddles as well, but nothing too hard. Just for the sake of mystery and I want them to prove their worth for knowing my secrets.
Netflix adaptation worthy

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i'm doing something similar! ... i've done a mix of web journals and youtube video shortcuts (unlisted), which i'm gonna zip up into one folder and then link a fileshare on my social media a bit before i go. an idea, i suppose, if one type of media seems too restrictive. but i'm killing myself early morning (3am, probably) so it's a little easier for me to not get people immediately welfare checking me, so... keep all that in mind, i guess. you could also do audio files, too, though - which yes i know hannah baker's haggard ass has fucked that medium a bit, but i still think it could work haha