• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
My physical situation is becoming very scary. My legs no longer work, the pain is awful and i can barley walk a few steps to the bathroom. I have access to guns. I also may have someone who can supply fentanyl possibly. Would this be a better way to ctb than a gun?

coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
The only thing I can comment on is I am not too sure how reliable ctb is from fent.
Sure, you hear lots about OD stories but if you go read up on Reddit on the fent sub, those people have MULTIPLE OD stories where they came back alive. Some have over 5 OD experiences. From what I've read, waking up from fent OD is horrible. Your skin is very itchy, you have the worst headache, and your whole body hurts. Oh and apperantly you will develop dependence and go into withdrawals shortly after. I never did fent but this is based off what I read from others.

Reactions: tpboy
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
If u inject enough fentanyl to ctb, u will just lose consciousness and not wake up. Make sure nobody is around with narcan. Gun is way higher probability of success but fentanyl if u inject enough should work also. The drawback is if it doesn't kill you, you'll wake up in 3-4 hours feeling like shit.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
My physical situation is becoming very scary. My legs no longer work, the pain is awful and i can barley walk a few steps to the bathroom. I have access to guns. I also may have someone who can supply fentanyl possibly. Would this be a better way to ctb than a gun?
Im sorry you're going through this it must be hell to have physical pain as well as emotional ❤️
The only thing I can comment on is I am not too sure how reliable ctb is from fent.
Sure, you hear lots about OD stories but if you go read up on Reddit on the fent sub, those people have MULTIPLE OD stories where they came back alive. Some have over 5 OD experiences. From what I've read, waking up from fent OD is horrible. Your skin is very itchy, you have the worst headache, and your whole body hurts. Oh and apperantly you will develop dependence and go into withdrawals shortly after. I never did fent but this is based off what I read from others.
Omg why is this so hard. If you snort a large amount and are completely alone, nobody to revive you I imagine it would do the job.

Reactions: tpboy and zel
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Someone who enters full respiratory arrest consequent to an opioid overdose is not at all likely to have an unprompted return of spontaneous breathing. Such a thing may occur - or so I'm guessing, I've heard the body do stranger things - but this is hardly to be expected any more than the spontaneous resuscitation of a recently dead person (see the Lazarus effect).

Still, it is true that OD stories are common among opioid users, but the key difference here is that you have a high chance of survival if and only if someone administers life-saving Naloxone (Narcan) to you.

I don't mean to be pedantic by correcting you here. I just want to clear it up because I would like to avoid unduly scaring someone off from this course if it's their only recourse. If done properly, ctb by opioid OD ought to be very effective.