Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'd like to imagine a life where I kept pursuing my hobbies, got a job or socially well-adjusted in high school, and never stooped to becoming a Neet. Knowing me, that life would be impossible to achieve even if things had happened differently, but it's still nice to dream about. I think I could even live with myself now if my hot mess of a brain didn't keep making me make bad decisions.

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, Élégie, Ali and 7 others
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
I would be physically healthly/able bodied. Still able to work and socialize. That's it. I could muddle through and figure everything else out, but the option/opportunity was taken from me when my health and body took a nosedive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, Élégie, lex and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: lex, Aurora, sadworld and 3 others
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Whew Chile... I have a list haha.

Capitalism wasn't a thing
Anti Blackness wasn't a thing
Lgtbphobia wasn't a thing
Free Helath care
Fully transitioned
Living closer to my brother
Had a place of my own
A bf that was absolutely amazing
Friends I could interact with irl
My mental health/disabilities werent a thing
Stability
Security
And finally community that made me feel loved and cared for.

So in other words.... I'm screwed haha.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Going Home, Wraith, Élégie and 7 others
lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
Mine is relatively superficial, but for her to give me a chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Deleted member 23586 and LostSoul101
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
for her to give me a chance.
I could ask what this phrase means, it's always confusing when I hear it but I won't go off topic.

Reactions: sadworld
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I'd like to imagine a life where I kept pursuing my hobbies, got a job or socially well-adjusted in high school, and never stooped to becoming a Neet. Knowing me, that life would be impossible to achieve even if things had happened differently, but it's still nice to dream about. I think I could even live with myself now if my hot mess of a brain didn't keep making me make bad decisions.
I've been thinking about it for a decade ... if I had finished school then instead of drinking, if I had been smarter in my youth, if I had parents who could teach me something in life, convey some values to me. But unfortunately it all turned out this way that I am here now. There is no point in tearing such wounds open

Reactions: Huntfish34 and sadworld
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
If by some miracle I could get a girlfriend and a job doing something that protects people (firefighter, soldier, cop, etc) I'd be more than happy to go on living.

Reactions: Hermann, Huntfish34 and sadworld
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
If by some miracle I could get a girlfriend and a job doing something that protects people (firefighter, soldier, cop, etc) I'd be more than happy to go on living.
ditto. a respectable job and someone who loves me

Reactions: Hermann and sadworld
lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I could ask what this phrase means, it's always confusing when I hear it but I won't go off topic.

It's possible I may have misunderstood the OP's question. But, if my ex would give me a chance, then it would end my desire to ctb.

Sorry for being vague, I hope this brings some clarity.

• Love
Reactions: Edenelle and sadworld
everbuzzingone

everbuzzingone

Nov 6, 2020
For my incredibly severe tinnitus to go away. Started eight months ago out of nowhere, is completely unmaskable and doesn't stop even for a moment.

If that were to go away I think I'd have a renewed outlook on life and not take anything for granted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Huntfish34, Lostandlooking and 2 others
MegurineLuka

MegurineLuka

Apr 11, 2019
Just be able to talk to people and have someone willing to listen. My social skills and anxiety are too bad for that too happen and no one around me really cares. If there ever were they don't anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, demuic, botanormal and 1 other person
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I have no idea

Reactions: ecmnesia, Huntfish34 and sadworld
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Reality/fate/God/whatever would have to cut the bullshit and just bring someone almost exactly like her or miraculously even better into my life, probably right now.

Reactions: sadworld
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Lack of: Chronic fatigue, overthinking, anxiety, intense empathy, need to eat, consistent exercise, desire for romance... I can relate to a lot of the above.

• Love
Reactions: Ali, Huntfish34 and sadworld
papermoon

papermoon

Oct 15, 2020
It'd be a life in which I was a totally different person, and I don't know if I'm okay with that. I spent most of my childhood, adolescence, and what I've had of a young adulthood wishing that things were better, but it's the fight to survive daily that I would not cease to become weary of and yet defines me for who I am as a person.

Reactions: sourpink, Huntfish34, sadworld and 1 other person
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
A complete restart of my life without all the health, mental, and other life crushing problems. That's it. Then i can finally try and live to my full potential.

Reactions: sadworld and Silvermorning
endless_knot

endless_knot

Nov 3, 2020
I've thought endlessly about this subject for years and honestly nothing.

Reactions: Ali, sourpink, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
A life in which I hadn't been taken advantage of as a child by evil people

Reactions: Going Home and sadworld
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I would love to rule the world but I will settle for a friend.

Reactions: Disappointered and sadworld
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
a lobotomy/brain transplant, a new body, being born into entirely different circumstances. ive been doomed since day 1, and i didn't ask for this life. add in a lifetime of trauma and my own individual reactions and ways of coping - im just done and there's no fixing any of it, not even possible. im going to be doing myself a kindness as much as others might not see that, that's not what matters. ive tried too much too long and im tired, i want to go home to rest.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Disappointered, Huntfish34 and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would need to restart my life and even then I would probably fuck everything up because I'm such a unlovable person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Disappointered, woxihuanni and 4 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I would like a chance to go back to being 14 and correct all the wrong decisions..pretty sure I would still end up the same...
I would need to restart my life and even then I would probably fuck everything up because I'm such a unlovable person.
Pretty much the same as my answer...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Huntfish34, woxihuanni and 2 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
This might sound weird. Since most people seem to wish to socialize/have friends/spouses etc. But my fantasy is a world without people. Absolutely no-one. No more pressures from society and other people. That would remove my desire to ctb.

Reactions: sadworld, Élégie, sourpink and 6 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
If I was able to get rid of my anxiety. I think a lot of my problems stem from it. Ideally, I'd also want to have some social skills, because right now in my life I have trouble just speaking to others, but I think if I didn't have anxiety I'd be able to figure that out eventually.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, MegurineLuka, Disappointered and 3 others
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
Be a complete new person with no health issues or crappy DNA. A totally different family and a life of freedom and endless possibilities. Lots of travelling and a decent boyfriend. No history of being abused and bullied.

Sadly, this life is screwed and full of endless regrets.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Élégie, Disappointered and 4 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
This constant need to prove yourself to literally everyone just so you can keep surviving and living normally.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Élégie, Disappointered and 3 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
At this very moment? (It changes because of my head injuries.)

A house on a cliff overlooking the ocean (the ocean always brings me peace) where I could start a dog rescue, and have enough money to help those in need to get back on their feet (with the help of others who understand).

Acceptance from my family members, doctors, and society in general that TBI has caused me significant incapacity, even though I have some "normal" days and look normal. (I've often thought that it would have been easier to loose a leg - at least then they could SEE the problem. When it is my brain, they cannot see it.)

So I suppose it boils down to acceptance and help to survive.

Shrugs.. it has never happened in my life so here I am. It will not be long now.

<3

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Élégie, Disappointered and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Maybe if I had parents that actually cared about my wellbeing and not use my body as a vessel of profit for sleazy pedophiles, that would've been great! Maybe if I had a normal childhood I would've came out better in life and not have a lifelong PTSD and trauma that affected my adult life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Élégie, Disappointered and 4 others