Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
My SN is almost here and I'm starting to get a bit nervous about the police knocking on my door. SN isn't an illegal substance in my country but if it's getting delivered to a residential address I'm sure they would have some questions.

The only reason I'm worried is because I live with my parents and it would be awkward having the police knock on my door to question me. Obviously I can't have them thinking I'm going to take my life. I can't tell them I'm curing meat because my parents will tell them that's BS.

If they do knock on my door could I just tell them I never ordered it and it was sent to me by a mistake? In that case could they take it off me?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ἡγησίας and AbsoluteNothingness
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Same here would love to hear some answer

Reactions: Stepheng7287
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I can't tell them I'm curing meat because my parents will tell them that's BS.

If they do knock on my door could I just tell them I never ordered it and it was sent to me by a mistake? In that case could they take it off me?

My plan was to tell them I was curing meat because of Covid making everything very expensive especially meat and because "Winter is Coming". At my income level that might be credible. Fortunately, customs let my package through.

It's not uncommon for people to start preparing during times of uncertainty and if curing meat and needing SN is part of my Covid plan than everything is gold.

Sorry if that doesn't offer any help for your situation.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Meditation guide, demuic and 1 other person
M

melaki

Jan 20, 2021
maybe I am trying to get the wrong stuff. I can order sodium nitrite from Amazon but I have to figure out how to get the metoclopramide because you need a prescription. Is there a way to get both from overseas?

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
What happened to the user

Stepheng7287?​

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
What happened to the user

Stepheng7287?​

Based on his last post back on December 17th, it would seem he went through with taking SN later on that date to successfully escape life:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/only-taking-paracetamol-and-antacid-with-sn.56675/

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764 and it's_all_a_game