Oct 27, 2020
Anything is possible

• Aww..
Reactions: Isadeth, Kat! and Lostandlooking
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Can't be worse than this one. Sometimes I like to make believe that I'll get a second chance in another life, but I don't really believe in it

Reactions: ninaevol, Isadeth, demuic and 1 other person
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
What will you do if after ctb you wake up in an alternate reality?
i'm an agnostic, and i'm ready for any outcome. i hope afterlife/next life will be better than this

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Isadeth, EmptyManForever and 1 other person
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I do not believe in the "beyond" but if it were the case I would shit alive. Ignorance of the situation would make me hysterical.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
First thing, I'll jerkoff

Reactions: Kat!, NeverSatisfied, mirko and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I suspect this will be the case but I suppose I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Reactions: Isadeth
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Any reality is better than this one.
I look forward to my nightmares because the macabre scenarios are far preferable to my daily life. Even if I were reborn into the most warped, grotesque universe imagineable, so long as I were granted the freedom to be me then I'd embrace it with open arms.

Reactions: Isadeth and Skathon
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I do not believe in the "beyond" but if it were the case I would shit alive. Ignorance of the situation would make me hysterical.
Shit alive? What?
I suspect this will be the case but I suppose I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Why do you suspect that?
Any reality is better than this one.
I look forward to my nightmares because the macabre scenarios are far preferable to my daily life. Even if I were reborn into the most warped, grotesque universe imagineable, so long as I were granted the freedom to be me then I'd embrace it with open arms.
Then why not stay here? Welcome to hell

Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Part of me is hoping that will be the case. Can't wait to be someone else or another version of me. If it ended up be worse I'd ctb again and again until I either got what I want or just cracked and be a monster.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
If it will be similar to ours then I would seek ways to get out immiediately.

Reactions: demuic and Skathon
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Well, one thing's for certain. We won't know it if we do. I think if we did, we would have heard about people arriving from other dimensions by now.

Reactions: demuic
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
If I wake up in another reality and if will be the same loser as in this life, I would instantly CTB again.

Reactions: Skathon and RottenApple
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
kill myself again :P
I certainly am not worried about that because i believe that humans and the brain are machines.
interesting… i'd love to hear more about this, if you don't mind. what do you think about like brain surgeries or seeing a human brain? would that not prove the brain is not a machine?

plsgodno

plsgodno

hell exist
Dec 29, 2020
the love of my life and soulmate ctb at the beginning of this month(it was impulsive and she would regret it). i just want to be with her. it's my whole reason for being. i just want to be with her. so i need the afterlife to be true

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thanatonaut and Fehler
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Well if you get a stroke or anuerysm (which can happen to anyone) you will become a different person. A single blood vessel popping in the brain will damage it. if even one tiny bit of the brain is damaged you will become someone different. So who you are is the brain and a part was damaged interrupting the connections and neural networks changing who you are.

Interesting since I had a stroke in my early childhood...really feels like I was a different person before that.
Also that description of having less emotion or not being able to feel a lot for others (eventhough I tried) fits very well :(.

Last edited:
R

RedRaven

Nov 30, 2020
It really depends. If my new life is worse or I feel the same as I did before ctb, I'd probably ctb again.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
eating nachos and asking for a basket of kittens to play with

Last edited: