• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letied

letied

I tried.
Apr 8, 2021
I'm going to commit suicide next month by partial hanging. Will I make noise after being unconscious?

I live with my parents and since they are almost all the time at home, I will have to do it at night when they are sleeping.

My room doesn't have a door, only a curtain.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Most likely some noises and light convulsing. Do you not mind that your parents are going to be the ones finding you? This will scar them for life.

Reactions: Celerity
Upvote 0
letied

letied

I tried.
Apr 8, 2021
Most likely some noises and light convulsing. Do you not mind that your parents are going to be the ones finding you? This will scar them for life.
They have been abusive with me my whole life, even sexually. So, I don't care about it,

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nolongerhuman, JustRandomGuy, lofticries and 3 others
Upvote 1
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
They have been abusive with me my whole life, even sexually. So, I don't care about it,
Understandable. Ugh, I'm so sorry for what you must have endured throughout life. In that case, everyones individual body will react differently. But the majority of cases seem to show light choking and muscular convulsions. In cases where sedatives were ingested prior to the actual act itself, it was minimal.

Reactions: letied and Celerity
Upvote 0
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
What about leaving a note saying the body is in the room? So it warns people before they see it.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Celerity
Upvote 0
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
SI will kick in, even in unconscious state, your body will likely struggle autonomously.

Upvote 0
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
What I like to do to test this is pretend to have a seizure where I plan to do it, since that's pretty much the most that will happen, though not as intense.

Reactions: verloren
Upvote 0
J

jnpx321

Nov 25, 2020
You would pee yourself once you pass out, especially if you are female.
So you would make a noise.

Upvote 0