P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Nothing. But the reality is there is no easy way to CTB. I wanna CTB so bad. But there is no easy way

Reactions: Circles and lllll
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Well there are a lot of easy ways, the methods listed on the resources page detail a lot of quick, relatively painless, and reliable methods that can be done in an afternoon for the price of a few meals out. And a lot more methods if you're creative and don't mind thinking out of the box.

If someone is serious about wanting to really leave they'll try anything, and usually fail the first few times because "anything" unplanned rarely works, once someone really cares about succeeding they'll make a real plan with a reliable method.

The only thing keeping me here at this point is me, the methods are easy, the cost is affordable, I have no excuses why I'm still here. I say it's for friends and family, but I'm pretty sure I'm just afraid to die and afraid to face the unknown.

Ask yourself the reasons you're still here, I'm sure there is something. Maybe it's just fear of death like me or a strong survival instinct that you have to overcome first. Once you solve the things holding you here, and have a clear plan, there isn't much else to stop you.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGL91, Circles and kuddelmuddel23
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Well there are a lot of easy ways, the methods listed on the resources page detail a lot of quick, relatively painless, and reliable methods that can be done in an afternoon for the price of a few meals out. And a lot more methods if you're creative and don't mind thinking out of the box.

If someone is serious about wanting to really leave they'll try anything, and usually fail the first few times because "anything" unplanned rarely works, once someone really cares about succeeding they'll make a real plan with a reliable method.

The only thing keeping me here at this point is me, the methods are easy, the cost is affordable, I have no excuses why I'm still here. I say it's for friends and family, but I'm pretty sure I'm just afraid to die and afraid to face the unknown.

Ask yourself the reasons you're still here, I'm sure there is something. Maybe it's just fear of death like me or a strong survival instinct that you have to overcome first. Once you solve the things holding you here, and have a clear plan, there isn't much else to stop you.
I don't have any access to any simple means except the hanging. I have tried about 100 times but can't pass out. I have my life everyday and wish I could just depart in peace. If you have any methods please elaborate

Reactions: Circles
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I don't have any access to any simple means except the hanging. I have tried about 100 times but can't pass out. I have my life everyday and wish I could just depart in peace. If you have any methods please elaborate

The main list is here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

There are four I can see including hanging that don't require much in the way of time or materials or are easily accessible in the US. I'd suggest you dig into the methods and do some research. Even searching the forum here there are dozens of odd methods that aren't easily found that'll work quickly. I know I have my preferences but everyone is different.

Find a method of choice and plan it out so it's reliable, it might take hours of research or days depending on how well you study, but there are always options. If you're serious I hope you take the time to learn and plan it properly so you suffer as little as possible and have a successful attempt.

Maybe even review the hanging topics to see what you're doing wrong. I see a lot of people complaining that it doesn't work, but if you do it properly there shouldn't be much room for error. Everyone is different though, so if you can't make it work then try another method, there are tons!

I hope you find peace regardless.

Reactions: Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry nothing is helping, nothing is helping me either besides sleep. Hope you can rest the edge off. I just looked at this Reddit thread and the only reasons that I could even agree with were pasta/food, dogs/animals and weed/drugs but then again even that doesn't help at times. I wish I had answers so apologies, it's like the thought of suicide breaks away any foundation that we hold dear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_