P

PI3.14

Oct 4, 2024
For me: Getting a great career, either getting taller or for the world as whole not to treat me as a short man differently, finding love and overall have a good health both physical and mental.

Reactions: struggles_inc
Reflection

Reflection

One last hurrah
Sep 12, 2024
Reconciliation with my estranged ex girlfriend

• Hugs
Reactions: AllTheseQuestions and PI3.14
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
My brain would have to be rewired completely. No matter what, I can't get ctb out of my mind. Too many traumatic memories. Maybe a total memory wipe of the traumatic things while retaining the good memories as well as my physical pain going away. But I would also need to avoid being a wage slave. And who knows what else negative comes along. At this point, any slightly negative feeling or event, my brain immediately jumps to ctb as the solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: struggles_inc and PI3.14
P

PI3.14

Oct 4, 2024
My brain would have to be rewired completely. No matter what, I can't get ctb out of my mind. Too many traumatic memories. Maybe a total memory wipe of the traumatic things while retaining the good memories as well as my physical pain going away. But I would also need to avoid being a wage slave. And who knows what else negative comes along. At this point, any slightly negative feeling or event, my brain immediately jumps to ctb as the solution.
I feel like bad life experiences make us more sensitive to emotional pain. That's why our brain jumps to CTB even at the slightest discomfort.

I just got off a public bus and the driver was angry at me for not signaling early that I wanted to ride the bus. This incident alone made me wish to vanish from existence, also I'm a foreigner where I live so I didn't understand anything he said but understood why he was pissed off.

Gstreater

Gstreater

Aug 10, 2024
I think making enough money to not have to worry financially and finding someone they loves and supports me for who I am and helps me get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: PI3.14
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'll have to die, as long as I exist I'll always hope and wish to be gone, I have no interest in suffering in this cruel, torturous existence and the thought of being trapped here for much longer just to die in agony from old age is absolutley horrific. Personally I just want peace instead of all this cruelty and suffering, only non-existence could ever be desirable to me, I'd always prefer to die but really I wish I could just erase my existence like I never suffered at all, more than anything I wish I never existed.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Defenestration and PI3.14
P

PI3.14

Oct 4, 2024
I'll have to die, as long as I exist I'll always hope and wish to be gone, I have no interest in suffering in this cruel, torturous existence and the thought of being trapped here for much longer just to die in agony from old age is absolutley horrific. Personally I just want peace instead of all this cruelty and suffering, only non-existence could ever be desirable to me, I'd always prefer to die but really I wish I could just erase my existence like I never suffered at all, more than anything I wish I never existed.
Have you always been this way or only did it start at a certain age? For me it all started when I turned 19. Before that, I was blissfully ignorant guy.

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
honestly, I don't think I could be ever happy with my life. I'd have to wake up tomorrow a completely new person

• Hugs
AllTheseQuestions

AllTheseQuestions

Sep 19, 2024
A Time Machine, or to erase certain events from my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: PI3.14, Tired_of_myself and divinemistress36
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
I feel like bad life experiences make us more sensitive to emotional pain. That's why our brain jumps to CTB even at the slightest discomfort.
I think it's more because I now know a relatively painless easy way to ctb (SN), so it kind of gives me the power back to just avoid having to deal with any bullshit at all.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If I die a natural death. I think I've exhausted the other options.

• Hugs
star.trip

star.trip

Oct 6, 2024
well, to have trained my mirror neurons, to have emotional intelligence, not to have closed in on myself, to be more tolerant with myself and to be so silly.

• Hugs
Reactions: PI3.14 and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Either the world would have to magically change so that suffering no longer exists forever and every sentient being in life can win or my brain would have to be rewired so that I think like a normie and live with the pro life glasses on permanently. There isn't any other way really

• Hugs
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Time Machine and enough money to just travel around

J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
Full GAD recovery, being mentally stronger and more resilient

redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
I just need my ex back and a better job

• Hugs
E

everydaythesame

Nov 19, 2023
Nothing, i have children, been ok wiith money but even these arent enough. Cant stand being alive no matter what.

• Hugs
S

siouxsie

Nov 3, 2023
love. From a grown up human being. Not just my children. It seems it's impossible to love or even just appreciate me just the way I am with all the flaws and weirdness. Being unlovable definitely is one of the main reasons for me to ctb

• Hugs
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
My ex loving me again. My life still would be shit and I still would be a loser who can't do anything right, but with him by my side I think I could endure anything.

• Hugs
A

AlcoholicSphinx02

Oct 7, 2024
What would need to happen for me to consider NOT CTB?
1. For time travel to be a thing, that way I could travel to, say, 150 years into the future just to get a female body. Then I would be sent back to where I originally time traveled from, but 15 seconds after.
2. Technology being developed and released to the public, that would allow them to travel into the spirit realm for about a couple hours at a time, allowing them to talk with their family members that have passed on.
3. If I were to get one of those Neuralink devices implanted into my skull, which would then allow me to completely delete ALL my traumatic memories from my mind as well as allow me to write in new habits into my subconscious.

• Hugs
E

everydaythesame

Nov 19, 2023
love. From a grown up human being. Not just my children. It seems it's impossible to love or even just appreciate me just the way I am with all the flaws and weirdness. Being unlovable definitely is one of the main reasons for me to ctb
I know how you feel, im sure your lovable as we all should be.