LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
What will happen to us who don't want to get vaxxed, chipped and all of that good Orwellian stuff? Feel free to call me a conspiracy theorist.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys and Final Escape
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Probably being locked out from being able to do anything. Maybe even being thrown in jail. I wouldn't be surprised after everything that's happened.

Reactions: LoNatural, Myforevercharlie, Skathon and 2 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
welcome to the real world mates :)
the perx of living in IsraHell- nothing ever surprises u..
gun up, sleep with one eye open and and when in doubt -shout!

(me if i keep going and eventually leave my house.. who am i kidding.. this is me now..

• Love
Reactions: LoNatural and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You will be taken to a concentration camp on a bus.

• Wow
Reactions: LoNatural and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I doubt it will be fun. They will likely torture and then kill us. Lol!
still though.. maybe concentration camps and mass killing methods had evolved from gas chambers etc..
I can just see it now- me running with open arms towards my deceased holocaust relatives but they'll be just shouting at me that our generation is worthless failures and that they had died in vain.. no shoin..

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm concerned that travel will be limited without proof of having been vaccinated, in the interest of "security."

Reactions: Fragile
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I'm concerned that travel will be limited without proof of having been vaccinated, in the interest of "security."

Here in Europe they are starting to allow travel. I have not heard anything about testing or any conditions.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I called it on travel. Fuck this. Nano needles? Again, fuck this.

It's a respiratory virus. Nowhere near the level of, say, polio (I know polio was not respiratory, I'm talking about severity). Not even as deadly as the flu. Whole world is going to end up in masks 24/7, social distancing, etc., which is sooooo great for building immunity. Fuck. This.

I've been dystopian for a long time now, so I'm not surprised that this is what's happening to the world. I don't want to be around for all the new shit. Tyrants have taken over the party of life, I think I'm going to rationally withdraw (Stoicism reference).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LoNatural, FusRohDracarys and Epsilon0