D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
If someone hang themselves and for some reason they fail or rescued, what's the worse that could happen? What's the best that could happen? Anything in between? What kind of permanent and temporary injuries they could have? This is somewhat a genuine question. If anyone can help me please reply.

Thanks in advance.

K

Kill Bill

Dec 27, 2018
My worst fear is ending up in a vegetative state and being forced to live on.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
You could be in vegetative state or you could be in the wheelchair. The best thing is that you could die in hospital a bit later or that only your neck hurts a bit

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I failed at hanging. Story has been told a bunch here, check my profile if you want specifics...my consequences were a jacked up neck, a broken foot, I couldn't talk (just croak) for a week, and ended up in a psych ward for two weeks. But it got me out of jail and now I have the chance to ctb at home in a way I much prefer, so it wasn't all bad lol. But honestly there's no real way to answer your question, there's too many variables. Short answer to what happens if you fail at hanging...unless you're in my situation and there's some weird silver lining, nothing good happens

• Wow
Reactions: Nymph
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This is somewhat a genuine question.

Huh?

I'll give you a totally genuine reply. I attempted partial, had petechial hemorrhages on my eyelids for a couple days, and a sore throat. The red marks on my neck faded away in hours.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I wouldn't want the risk of having a stroke then being found.