LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
What do you think will go through your head before you die? Will it be happy memories you had, your traumatic experiences, something someone said to you, etc. I'm curious what other people believe their final thoughts will be.

• Hugs
Reactions: itsalittlecold, etherealspring, fleetingnight and 2 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
A bullet. Sorry, jk

Reactions: DeathSleep, etherealspring, zaxxy1810 and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
To the extent that it is within my control, I'll be thinking about better times with people I care about and especially those I have loved and who are gone. As to what will happen when it's beyond my control...hopefully more of that but I guess it will be out of my hands.

Reactions: etherealspring and davidtorez
Xe-

Xe-

Seems better than Tinder
Jul 29, 2024
It would probably be a realization of "oh shit, I'm dying".

Or it's a now or nothing situation where I don't feel anything or I feel everything. Idk, I don't think about it too much.

Reactions: etherealspring and davidtorez
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
"Wow I fucked up"
It just seems so inevitable as a last thought lmao I fuck everything up, of course I'll feel dread and regret when I die, can't wait lmao

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really hope this works...

Reactions: DeathSleep
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I hope nothing, except maybe a sense of relief

I hope not "I change my mind."

What about you?

C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
What do you think will go through your head before you die? Will it be happy memories you had, your traumatic experiences, something someone said to you, etc. I'm curious what other people believe their final thoughts will be.
The memory of my fiancee dying while I was holding her hand. And imagining she's with me holding mine.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: beardyoldcorpse, seraph189, outrider567 and 2 others
Scorpio moon gal

Scorpio moon gal

Apr 26, 2024
relief..

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
Probably regret, my survival instincts are pretty strong.

Reactions: voudebase
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
I feel like SI will kick in for most people no matter how badly they wanted it before tbh. So I guess i'd be pretty scared.

Reactions: zaxxy1810 and voudebase
R

Rhymester

Annoying gum stuck to the back of everyone's shoe
Aug 9, 2023
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Whew finally getting out of this nightmare of all nightmares hell of all hells to wonderful non-existence like before I was born.... I had the courage to do the only rational act of this miserable life my suicide to Non-existence to infinity and beyond, the ultimate victory getting me out of the inherent danger of living , non-existence forever the ultimate bliss

Last edited:
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I believe some kind of euphoria mixed with fear of being "saved" or fail

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
probably something like "oh shit, I'm really doing this" or "I really fucking hope this works"

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I knew for certain that I'd never suffer in this existence again then I'd feel at peace, I'd be relieved for this cruel, torturous existence that has caused me nothing but pain to finally disappear into nothingness, I only wish to be unconscious for all eternity where all is permanently forgotten about.

Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
Probably just fear. I don't really have any fond memories and I didn't achieve anything so there's nothing to remember. I definitely won't miss this place.

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
relief, probably. maybe a little frustration. probably anxiety on if i might still survive.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
The memory of my fiancee dying while I was holding her hand. And imagining she's with me holding mine.
Same here, although she was my girlfriend of 35 years
Won't be much time to think with Nitrogen, will be taking steady breaths, watching my heart rate go up and my O2 level go down, until I pass out into oblivion--I think my final thought will be Fall of 2003 when Patti and I saw the best Fall colors ever, on Rt 114 in NE Vermont....on that cloudy cold day......

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: chester and zaxxy1810
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
All the reasons why I want to/have to CTB. Hope that it'll work. Relief that I'm leaving this behind. Fear of what may come next.