soviet_connection1

soviet_connection1

Aug 9, 2023
Personally I want to jump off a building or die from blood loss…

What would be your methods for CTB?

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
at this point, full suspension hanging. but I'm too incompetent to tie my own shoes so that they stay tied (clumsiness due to autism).

so idk how realistic learning the knots will be for me. I'm overweight too so that makes tying a good knot even more critical.

it's more realistic than SN or CO though...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soy un perdedor, afterlyfebob, Sweet Tart and 2 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Either full suspension hanging or SN. Currently waiting for my order of SN to arrive. Just in case I got a rope aswell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown, afterlyfebob and soviet_connection1
h4rlemriver

h4rlemriver

febris
Aug 19, 2023
currently drafting up a drowning method, but my experiences with drowning have all (evidently) been failures in the past.. we'll see how this turns out

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bluebus and soviet_connection1
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
current method is drowning at a lake it happened once and it was pretty effective if i wasn't saved(wasn't intentional) so I'm kinda betting on that experience being similar to this final attempt.

Reactions: afterlyfebob and soviet_connection1
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Inert gas asphyxiation using nitrogen and SCBA mask, hoping it's peaceful and quick

Reactions: soviet_connection1
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Probably SN and jumping as backup

J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Agree on inert gas, but definitely thoroughly research to make sure you do it right the first time. But if I get accepted, I will do this in Switzerland.

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Thinking it's going to be SN. Was leaning towards exit bag method, but don't want to possibly botch the attempt and be left with permanent brain damage.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Personally I want to jump off a building or die from blood loss…

What would be your methods for CTB?
I will CTB at an airport and my method will be starvation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I don't have any plans to leave in the near future as for me all the methods are either inaccessible or risky, it really shouldn't be so difficult to finally be free from this existence, I wish Nembutal was available.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ondine0000ff, Soy un perdedor, afterlyfebob and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm considering using SN in the near future but if I ever manage to get my hands on scuba diving equipment then i'll opt for the SCUBA method.

In my opinion, your chosen methods are very inhumane and you'd suffer in your last moments. This would be very undesirable and i'm sure the blood loss method will induce very strong SI and you'll end up calling the emetic. You should look into something else, if you can.

Reactions: Ondine0000ff and soviet_connection1
ko1toz

ko1toz

I regret you all the time
Aug 19, 2023
I have a (legal) gun, though it's currently in the possession of one of my relatives, so whenever I visit him next I plan to use that. I also plan to take a walk into the woods or something so my family aren't the ones to find my body, though I'll leave a note behind of course. If this doesn't work out, or it takes too long for me to visit, I might try ODing.

Reactions: afterlyfebob and soviet_connection1
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Propofol and Lidocaine

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably H2S for me, it's the only quick and painless method that's easy to setup.

skeletontree

skeletontree

翼が欲しい...
Aug 6, 2023
SN, otherwise jumping or partial hanging.

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
If I can get my hands on it, then SN.

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
Partial hanging, and if I can't make it work, then I'll do full suspension most likely.

I would like to use SN, but I highly doubt I'll ever be able to acquire it.

Reactions: Worndown and itsyourfault
I

itsyourfault

Jun 4, 2023
For me it is definitely partial hanging. I would choose blood loss, as it feels more adequate for me, but I know it has really little chance of ending successfully . SI is a bitch.

thefaunasystem

thefaunasystem

🍃✨The Fauna System ✨🍃🪦
Aug 5, 2023
I plan to jump, 15 stories seems high enough for me

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I will CTB at an airport and my method will be starvation.
Is also quite simple 🙈

Last edited:
A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
Either full suspension hanging or partial suspension hanging. I've tried partial but I failed and had to deal with the effects for a couple months. Now I'm building up the courage to do full suspension before the end of this year.

Reactions: Worndown
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Either full suspension hanging or partial suspension hanging. I've tried partial but I failed and had to deal with the effects for a couple months. Now I'm building up the courage to do full suspension before the end of this year.
Which effects? Brain mild damage?

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Mixing yew tree leaf brew, pills and alcohol before climbing up the scaffolding of the construction site of a high building. Not shure if i end up having the balls to get over my fear of height so if i don't jump i either slit my carotid artery in order to help fall off the roof or i'll do full suspention hanging as plan b.

Still not shure if it's enough, scared like hell that i'll survive again but end up as a vegetable this time

Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Ondine
Aug 19, 2023
Im probably gonna try partial hanging but since I'm a huge coward I don't even know if I'll be able to do it. Besides I'm too stupid to try all that chemical stuff I'd probably mess it up and end up worse than before.