Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Badoo, pof, tinder, etc are trash.

I'm at the point of considering asking out my primary doctor.

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I've been married since Jesus was a boy so I have no idea about websites, but why not ask out the doctor? I met my husband at a house party, I feel like it's maybe less overwhelming finding people in the wild instead of being overwhelmed with options?

I wish you luck!

Reactions: not4us
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I've been married since Jesus was a boy so I have no idea about websites, but why not ask out the doctor? I met my husband at a house party, I feel like it's maybe less overwhelming finding people in the wild instead of being overwhelmed with options?

I wish you luck!
My primary doctor knows, for example, that I don't brush my teeth every day because it's really stressful, so I doubt she'd be interested lol. I don't have any teeth problems though due to diet and brushing thoroughly when I get around to it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Would be nice if there was a forum like this except instead of suicide, the primary topics are trying to find dates/likeminded people.

Though such a site would likely have a wide ratio of men over women. Still, I wonder if some such place exists.

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
None, the game was rigged from the start

Reactions: Barracuda91, Dr Iron Arc and Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
None, the game was rigged from the start
Yeah it's fucked. I've heard even some really good looking guys are having trouble nowadays.

Reactions: Barracuda91 and Dr Iron Arc