Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For pro-life support

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Hi family, let's talk about what we do when we're desperate, when we're in need of compassion.

This world has come a long way through the evolution of our humble planet, Mother Gaia. Before man could walk, we were burdened with a mind of many facets. We're all in control of our own destiny in accordance with self will. Thing is even primitive minds were troubled. Im not an expert on neolithics or anything, I just understand the human psyche.

There's nothing wrong with us, technically. We have a brain that can easily be mis-wired. Sometimes the wires cross and we end up with the short straw. There's nothing wrong with that.

We here on SS have, for the most part, come full cycle. We've exhausted every option or hope we could have... I mean hell, I'd love to go on living in another body and mind. But I've been dealt the cards I have and I'm ready and willing to create my own fate.

I came hhre to SS seeking a method and a group of like minded individuals. What I ffound blew that assumption out of the water. You guys are so amazing, so kind. You guys give me an absence of anguish. Thank you.

So we are all here for one reason or another seeking companionship with someone who not only thinks like us, but will go to all lengths to support us, trust us and understand us. Here at SS we can find that sentiment.

So what is it you need the most when you're in the most despair? I need compassion... maybe you're different? Do you have a good reason for ctb? Are you jumping the gun? Please, friend, think about what's going on, perfect your methods, keep your nose in a book or online. You never know, your feeling of despair may just disappear... I can only wish I could do the same...

what is it you do when you're in need of compassion? I know I seek companionship with a like minded individual... I seek support and understanding, more than compassion.

ley me know you're thoughts or stories or whatever you want to comment. Thanks guys.

• Love
Reactions: SorrySandy, foxdie, Coffeandamug and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Because of my head injuries I struggle on a daily basis - balance, memory, headaches, vomiting, re-injury... etc.

What would help me (I did not vote cause I did not see this option), is live-in help who could be my memory for me (or help me on a day-to-day basis) without judging me.

• Hugs
Reactions: SorrySandy and Pookie
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Needing to die, and not even being able to talk about that with anyone was making me feel like I was about to explode. This site is an answer to my prayers.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SorrySandy
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
I literally came researching for exact ways of carrying out my method and was able to find that information while lurking. Found a thread with my method that almost had a step by step guide.

Didnt intend to make account and get involved, just came for that information. Then was slightly stunned at how many like minded people are here who were able to express so well the feelings around this. Couple of people's obvious distress made me feel compelled to make account and reach out.

Now I find myself on here so much. It's so comforting to know I'm not alone in this and to read through so many perspectives. Also comforting to be armed with the knowledge that my next attempt will work now I know exactly how. Strangely comforting.

This site now feels as addictive as my weed habit. Both help get me through the day right now. Came for method, staying for like minded people and just being able to openly express how I really feel.

(disclaimer on weed: I've quit many times for long periods as always been told that's the root cause of all my suffering. Despite feeling suicidal way before I ever discovered it. I feel it's actually stopped me ctb before. Takes the edge off for me although makes me so lethargic and does have its down sides. But yeah, weed is not why I want to ctb. It's been my self medication or something)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie