EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
I've never had one to be honest, I think just have a successful carrer, financial freedom and a good life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Praestat_Mori, markimobzzdeasui and 4 others
LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
I wanted to become a good physician/medic, have a stable income, use that money to improve my mom's & friend's lives (and mine too ofc) and meet & live together with the love of my life who would be someone who doesn't judge my weird bits/hobbies/tastes. (I don't care so much abt marrying or having kids).

My dream was to be happy :(

Why I couldn't? I guess some bad choices I've made along the way that f*cked up my mental health to the point of no return. I didn't get to graduate from med school and I'm stuck being a leech.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to want to get into art/animation ever since I was a kid since cartoons and comics were what brought me the most joy. I even spent my first couple years in college pursuing an animation degree.

It turns out I actually suck at drawing and even though I doodled a lot in class I only really enjoyed drawing as a means of escape and to avoid having to actually learn. Once I was forced to learn how to draw it just became painful how unfit I was for it. Politically I was also too moderate for this career field which happens to also be very competitive so I had to give up on this dream of mine.

My only other dream was to start a family and have a happy enough life but we all know that ain't happening for me because why else would I be here if that was even remotely possible?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori, EyeBeyond and 2 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I dreamed of getting a PhD, writing a book and traveling the world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I wanted to be a programmer, till i got deep into computers and realised fuck that..

Not the technical side behind all the various languages, IDE's ect but the thought of typing all day blocks of code. Fuck that.

Some syntax is annoying as shit, nah

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and EyeBeyond
B

BuckyDee2036

Jan 28, 2024
I dreamed of being a functional adult, but instead I am this piece of shit manchild.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
To be happy with my mom and little sister, just that but instead I got this bunch of mental illnesses and undiagnosed disorders

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
AnNika

AnNika

Your eyes are blinded by faith.
Dec 2, 2023
Duuude, I would love to just yknow, own a guitar and know how to play it, like, play it REALLY well, Jimi Hendrix/Van Halen levels of well. But I don't have money and determination to buy a guitar let alone pay for classes of how to play the stupid thing, so this is only another one of my many delusional dreams

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori, Csmith8827 and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
the only dream i've ever had was to get a little bungalow out in The Green somewhere, get some animals, & live out the rest of my days there away from people :') simple right? doesn't seem so unattainable. but i just cannot be the functioning member of society i need to be to make that happen.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori, Neverfeltdeader and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My dream has always been to peacefully die on my own terms. I only wish for the true peace of eternal non-existence where one cannot suffer, all is forgotten about and there is no need for anything. Existence is just so futile and harmful so of course I only wish for the peace or death, there is nothing desirable about existence under any circumstances, in fact I've always found comfort in the thought of ceasing to exist, for me it's the only comfort.

Sadly I'm still trapped here as in this evil world as humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible but of course my dream of ceasing to exist will come true someday no matter what as death is all that's inevitable. But what I truly wish for is to have the ability to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, such a thing really would be so incredibly ideal to me, I just want to be forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and Praestat_Mori
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
I wanted academic success and enjoy an upper middle-class lifestyle. Alas, I never managed not to avoid any confrontation or effort in my life. Plus my dysphoria which defeats any point to my life in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(į“—_ į“—怂)
Nov 25, 2023
To have an art business and to be happily married.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and Praestat_Mori
CandycanePuke

CandycanePuke

Sep 26, 2023
I don't have any dream I've had for a long time. What I want to do has changed over the years. I recently finished school and got my cosmetology license, but because of my hypermobile finger joints and general chronic pain idk how feasible doing it long term would be.

I was considering going into forensic sciences, but I don't really know if I can handle proper four year college, and I don't even know if they'd let me be a csi now that I've been involuntarily committed. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: logi3535, leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My dream was earning enough money with businesses so that I can have a good life, have enough money when I'm 50+ one day and a good life when I'm old. That's a dream forever now ... failed a few years ago and recovery mission impossible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter and Neverfeltdeader
Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
I just want someone that loves me unconditionally, that's the only thing I ever wanted in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: logi3535, leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter and 2 others
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I had so many dreams & aspirations growing up. So fucking many. Attempted to become so many different things (I.e, model šŸ¤®, artist, textile designer, baker, animal behaviorist, athletic trainer, etc) and never got anywhere. I just really wanted a successful career particularly in the arts/medical/science field and wished that I had financially stability. I hate when people tell me "it's never too late" because let's be honest, it is. It's pointless to go back to school now, and it's just not in the cards for me to become anything more than I am (a worthless piece of shit).

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, LastLoveLetter and Praestat_Mori
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
There is so much I wanted to do. I wanted to be a writer. I wanted to be a baker and sell my own little treats. I wanted to set up my own charity that fights for and provides access to better health and social care. I wanted adopted unwanted or abused children, to show them the care and love they deserve and that I never had.

Every hope I ever had in life has only slipped between my fingers and become little more than a pipe dream.

My level of disability is just too severe to ever achieve any of these aspirations. My disabilities and illnesses only progressively ruin my body more and more. While decades of trauma and PTSD ravage my mind and soul. I will never be able to work, can't even volunteer anymore, can't do anything with any level of consistency or commitment, cant look after myself and certainly can't care for anyone else.

My dreams have long extinguished, and my life along with them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, leavingthesoultrap and Praestat_Mori
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
To fix myself cosmetically and live a successful/prosperous/wealthy life. Living on my own, my own car, a good job, a perfect body, etc...i guess a perfect soul too? Lol...I dunno. My life is anything but that though. It's all jacked up... Maybe one day it'll get better... hope is all I have...I just got a job (haven't had any luck in years) and other places are interested so... hopefully I can get an even better one... making even more money.

P.S. I wanted to get badass at playing electric guitar and drums as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, Praestat_Mori and LastLoveLetter
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
when I was younger, I wanted to be a writer. mom discouraged me saying it didn't make enough money.
when I got older, I always wanted to know what it was like if i just focused one million percent on something dealing with numbers.
Unfortunately, since I was exposed to a lot of western media at a young age, I grew up being able to communicate quite effectively with english speaking natives, so i ended up in support roles via phone/text/chat, and saw small success there.
that small success was my downfall.
I kept pushing off doing what I wanted to do and instead enjoyed the money I was bringing in. It wasnt a very big amount, but it was certainly enough to buy things I had repressed the urge to purchase because of one reason or another.
In the end, being comfortable killed me.

Reactions: logi3535
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
My own house and a wife who's genuinely attracted to me. Could've had it had I been born earlier, back when the world was saner

goblin99

goblin99

šŸ˜¢
Jan 12, 2024
I wanted to be a game developer, making games geared towards folks with various disabilities, that anyone could play and enjoy. Example: I love games like Dishonored, but a game like that wouldn't be suitable towards someone with epilepsy because there are tons of flashes that could trigger seizures. I was also planning eventually to make a farming sim type game for colorblind folks, letting them pick the colors they want their world to have.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
I've had many dreams throughout my life. The only one that sort of panned out was becoming a musician, maybe not the way I originally wanted but I've played the guitar for 5 years and play in a rock band. So there's that.

I wanted to become a writer and comic book artist, but I lacked the talent and the mental prowess to practice on a consistent basis to make it worthwhile. I wanted to make a dystopian novel when I was in high school but switched to comics when I read Watchmen by Alan Moore and found I liked comics way more. I'm still young so I think I could do it if I had the right regimen since I still have the tools (ie: books, pencils, papers, a desk) just lack the will to carry it out.

As an adult I tried to pursue selling erotica online as a way to make money but after plagiarizing someone else's work (seriously, don't do what I did. You will regret it and get caught.). I've been punished for it, and have learned to be better since. But the mistake I made still weighs on my conscience. So much so I haven't pursued writing erotica since.

I've also wanted to be a game dev, but gave up when I figured out I didn't like coding. Kinda sucks I wasted so much money on that.

Nelnaro

Nelnaro

Jul 16, 2023
I dream of living in a male body, next to my loved one. Or die

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
no, never had one.