zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
one time me and this guy i was seeing were on a bender

when we ran out of booze we made a cocktail of isopropyl alcohol, pepto bismol, DayQuil, Vick's vaporub, and Kahlua

apparently we drank the whole thing

i do not remember the incident

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MentalStefan, Freyja13, ChronicallyCynical and 4 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Literally eating the entirety of my household's medication, throwing up blood for several days, agonizing for hours afterwards. I wish I didn't remember it.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, undecided and zurukunai
zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
Literally eating the entirety of my household's medication, throwing up blood for several days, agonizing for hours afterwards. I wish I didn't remember it.
that sounds horrible.

i got kidney stones once from an insane diet where i ate pounds of spinach a day and dehydrated myself. that's the worst pain i can remember. can't imagine how scary it would be to feel that bad and also be throwing up blood

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: undecided and TheMetalhead
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
that sounds horrible.

i got kidney stones once from an insane diet where i ate pounds of spinach a day and dehydrated myself. that's the worst pain i can remember. can't imagine how scary it would be to feel that bad and also be throwing up blood
Well that was the first time I ever tried to CTB, comparing it to any other pain I've ever felt, be it stabbing my neck, limb injuries or being kicked in the balls, that was definitely the worst so I thought I'd never try to OD again... I attempted to OD 2 more times, although it wasn't nearly as bad. So I guess I'm just a masochist?

• Yay!
Reactions: zurukunai
zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
Well that was the first time I ever tried to CTB, comparing it to any other pain I've ever felt, be it stabbing my neck, limb injuries or being kicked in the balls, that was definitely the worst so I thought I'd never try to OD again... I attempted to OD 2 more times, although it wasn't nearly as bad. So I guess I'm just a masochist?
i am very masochistic also unfortunately. surprisingly i still was able to go to school and perform with the kidney stones before i literally couldn't stand up anymore. i later found out that apparently they're even more painful than childbirth and it was utterly insane that i was still walking around and doing stuff

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
i am very masochistic also unfortunately. surprisingly i still was able to go to school and perform with the kidney stones before i literally couldn't stand up anymore. i later found out that apparently they're even more painful than childbirth and it was utterly insane that i was still walking around and doing stuff
Never had kidney stones before so I can't really express how much you've sufferred, hopefully we shall not be in pain anymore aye :)

• Love
6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
Dog food (Sometimes I sleepwalk/sleep eat Im also vegetarian so it wasn't a fun time) but I'm assuming that's not really what you're asking for. But besides that NyQuil, antidepressants, antibiotics, some pain killers, and a bunch of Benadryl.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and zurukunai
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
It was my third year in middle school, and I had these Ritz cookies that were a year and a half out of date, and I gave them to a friend, and he didn't notice.

• Love
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Didn't eat it but when I was younger I licked the playground equipment at my elementary school because my friend told me to. Got sick later.

• Love
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
A spoonful of Wasabi. Yes it's extremely tame compared to y'all lol.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and zurukunai
zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
A spoonful of Wasabi. Yes it's extremely tame compared to y'all lol.
I did this once. It was fine going down but five minutes later I threw up because my stomach did not appreciate it

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
I did this once. It was fine going down but five minutes later I threw up because my stomach did not appreciate it
Nah for me not only did it burn horribly, the irritation also triggered my asthma. Fun sushi night lmao.

Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
A week old roasted chicken... i did not sleep well.

nabinabi5

nabinabi5

Invincible
Aug 15, 2023
When I was a kid I used to like eating salt straight up(I know) and decided to try the same with crushed peppercorn since they were so often together. The result was the lid coming undone and a torrent of pepper flakes flying down my throat.

My throat felt like it was full of fire ants and I was running around the whole house thinking I was actually going to die. I was screaming and crying like mad and my mom just laughed after she realised what happened. I didn't start using pepper again until over a decade later when I was 18.

Oh yeah I also ate 2 spiders in HS as a joke/bet, never again.

Pretty tame in comparison to you guys lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: アホペンギン
TabooMushroom2

TabooMushroom2

Jun 23, 2023
Carolina reaper, one whole fresh carolina reaper without tasting small pice of it before, it wasn't that much spicy in mouth like it was painfull in belly, that was very bad idea, i even know before that is the most dangerous spicy vegetable in the world, and i eat that whole anyway just becase I newer taste that before, and it also taste quite bad except the spicynest because it was so bitter, like that i love jalapeňos because they are spicy, but they also taste wery good, but carolina reaper is except the spicynest is awfuly to much bitter.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
When I was a kid I used to like eating salt straight up(I know) and decided to try the same with crushed peppercorn since they were so often together. The result was the lid coming undone and a torrent of pepper flakes flying down my throat.

My throat felt like it was full of fire ants and I was running around the whole house thinking I was actually going to die. I was screaming and crying like mad and my mom just laughed after she realised what happened. I didn't start using pepper again until over a decade later when I was 18.

Oh yeah I also ate 2 spiders in HS as a joke/bet, never again.

Pretty tame in comparison to you guys lol.
I understand why you didn't eat pepper again until many years later, such a experience would give me a phobia for pepper. It was amusing reading your post and not tame in the slightest, I imagine eating that much pepper would hurt, just like eating every other stupid thing.

nabinabi5

nabinabi5

Invincible
Aug 15, 2023
I understand why you didn't eat pepper again until many years later, such an experience would give me a phobia for pepper. It was amusing reading your post and not tame in the slightest, I imagine eating that much pepper would hurt, just like eating every other stupid thing.
Yeah lol, I definitely had a fear of it after that when I was young that just grew into a habit of avoiding it. I think it actually played a part in why I was such a picky eater and afraid of a lot of food. I literally avoided "hot fudge" on ice cream for so long because I thought it would burn like the pepper lolol.

• Yay!
Reactions: hopeisdead and アホペンギン
_02aslademe

_02aslademe

I miss you
Aug 22, 2023
Spider's egg sac. No idea what I was thinking but it was very unpleasant

• Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep and borntosuffer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Toilet water, stupid bet :smiling:. In addition, I have very bad memories of potato water, one of the worst flavors in my life.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
My mom use to force me to eat chicken legs 🤢 I would cry until I couldn't cry anymore in hopes I wouldn't have to eat those nasty fried chicken legs 🤢 then I would pull off all the meat and shove the cold meat in my mouth and take a 1 big swallow 🤮 it was horrible all that cold meat sliding down my throat..ugh I get so sick thinking about it now and I've never eating chicken legs again, I'd rather chew glass 🥲

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, XdragonsoulX and アホペンギン
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
My mother's breast milk. It bonds you to this world making it harder to ctb. Formula drinkers have it easy because they aren't fully realized humans

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: fwompie and zurukunai
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
TW ED
Before I could purge properly, I heard that mustard powder in water could make you throw up. So I would mix mustard powder in water. Most disgusting thing ever, 10/10 do not recommend and I still remember the taste.
And no, it didn't work to make me throw up lol

• Love
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
You shoulda been like... See! This shit doesn't help anything, I just proved it! :P

• Yay!
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I went full carnivore and ate nothing but meat, electrolytes and water for 6 months. Gave me amazing mental clarity, sky high confidence, and laser focus. Then i started getting heart palpitations, was always light headed, couldn't sleep, and my dick stopped working at 21. Was a short lived haven lol.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, zurukunai, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Fried banana peels. It was part of a high school "echo-conscious" project and I suggested we got recipes using normally considered waste ingredients.

I have it on tape. On YouTube. No, I don't think I'll be sharing it 😝

• Wow
Reactions: rationaltake, dead_milky and Peaceful Departure
No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
by far the dumbest thing i ate was Cappuccino Lays chips

• Yay!
Reactions: borntosuffer
abidegraveside14

abidegraveside14

silly
Aug 21, 2023
part of a cardboard pizza box

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided and アホペンギン
ang3lz

ang3lz

Aug 17, 2023
day old pizza straight out of the rubbish bin, it tasted like the spearmint gum that was also in said bin...

• Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: undecided, アホペンギン and dead_milky