• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Here's mine: I met her on my way to class, she was a rose among the thorns, I saw her after school one day sitting by herself, I introduced myself, it was love at first sight, we exchanged snapchat and Instagram, we talk everyday for a few months, I was there for her when she got her heart broken, she was there for me during my depression episodes, we finally dated, I LOVED her but she doesn't feel the same way, 2 months later we broke up, the world turned gray that day, 1 month later she got a new boyfriend, it sucks knowing that the girl that meant everything to you left for someone better.

How was your first heartbreak?

Reactions: thishappened
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
My story is this. I've never had a Girl friend. I say, it is better to have a love lost then to never loved at all. This is a heart break in a way isn't it?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: thishappened, ScorpiusDragon and landslide12
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I've had two or three... but my first was a boy I met when I was 16 at a dance, he was absoutly lovely in every sense of the word. We started texting pretty much constantly from the night we met. He soon asked me to be his girlfriend. We met up as often as we could (we lived in towns 30 mins apart). He always told me he loved me, and I loved him, and even now at 25 I can say for sure I did. But he text me one night after about 6 months dating, that he never truely meant any of it. A week or so later he had a new girlfriend. I was devestated. But he is still with the girl he left me for today, and I'm not bitter about it anymore. I'm happy he found what was meant for him. Sounds like silly teen stuff reading it back but I sure did feel it at the time.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, thishappened and landslide12
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
I've had two or three... but my first was a boy I met when I was 16 at a dance, he was absoutly lovely in every sense of the word. We started texting pretty much constantly from the night we met. He soon asked me to be his girlfriend. We met up as often as we could (we lived in towns 30 mins apart). He always told me he loved me, and I loved him, and even now at 25 I can say for sure I did. But he text me one night after about 6 months dating, that he never truely meant any of it. A week or so later he had a new girlfriend. I was devestated. But he is still with the girl he left me for today, and I'm not bitter about it anymore. I'm happy he found what was meant for him. Sounds like silly teen stuff reading it back but I sure did feel it at the time.
Holy... I'm so sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: thishappened and LonelyLight
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I got a call on Facebook messenger from my girlfriend one day and I noticed she was with one of my friends best friend, from the get go I thought this was really strange because from as far as I was aware they never hung out ever and she would always tell me how she didn't really trust or like the dude. Later that day I got a call from my friend and he told me that he saw her with him and I told him that she called me and I saw him with her too, this is when my suspicion grew further because when my friend called I could hear other voices in the background and one of them sounded exactly like my girlfriend, come to find out it was my best friend who was cheating on me with her before he called me, pretty much implying to me yeah bro I'm with your girl, fuck are you gonna do about it... these people are no longer in my life

• Aww..
Reactions: thishappened, landslide12 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I was born and met my father.
I got a call on Facebook messenger from my girlfriend one day and I noticed she was with one of my friends best friend, from the get go I thought this was really strange because from as far as I was aware they never hung out ever and she would always tell me how she didn't really trust or like the dude. Later that day I got a call from my friend and he told me that he saw her with him and I told him that she called me and I saw him with her too, this is when my suspicion grew further because when my friend called I could hear other voices in the background and one of them sounded exactly like my girlfriend, come to find out it was my best friend who was cheating on me with her before he called me, pretty much implying to me yeah bro I'm with your girl, fuck are you gonna do about it... these people are no longer in my life
people are disgusting.
Happened to me at 16 too. Was crazy about boy, had all the kinky sex with him, yadda yadda yadda.
Prom night comes and I'm left at home. He goes to prom with some girl from a few towns away, they had been engaged since before I met him. He had planned it all along, to date me all year then show up at prom in front of our friends with this other dummy. At school on Monday a freshman skater boy told me that he had been videotaping the sex and showing it all over school all year. Other guys were yelling at him not to tell me, his brother was like "don't, it will just hurt her worse to know!"
And skaterboy was all "It's not right!"

I wish I could say that was the worst thing that ever happened to me.
Not even close.

I don't like people very much.
My story is this. I've never had a Girl friend. I say, it is better to have a love lost then to never loved at all. This is a heart break in a way isn't it?
lol. Read mine above and see if you think that would be better than just being left alone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, thishappened and landslide12
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Happened to me at 16 too. Was crazy about boy, had all the kinky sex with him, yadda yadda yadda.
Prom night comes and I'm left at home. He goes to prom with some girl from a few towns away, they had been engaged since before I met him. He had planned it all along, to date me all year then show up at prom in front of our friends with this other dummy. At school on Monday a freshman skater boy told me that he had been videotaping the sex and showing it all over school all year. Other guys were yelling at him not to tell me, his brother was like "don't, it will just hurt her worse to know!"
And skaterboy was all "It's not right!"
damn that sucks

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I had a close IRL friend. After college graduation, he moved back to Canada. He confessed he always loved me on graduation day (we were best friends since the first year of college but we were both too shy to make a move).We decided a relationship wouldn't work out because we would no longer be in the same country after college graduation.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, not_a_robot and landslide12
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
First person to ask me out, raped me who even cares, my destiny was to kill myself anyway, I was never meant To be happy

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, thishappened, not_a_robot and 1 other person
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
I had a close IRL friend. After college graduation, he moved back to Canada. He confessed he always loved me on graduation day (we were best friends since the first year of college but we were both too shy to make a move).We decided a relationship wouldn't work out because we would no longer be in the same country after college graduation.
Yikes long distant relationship sucks
First person to ask me out, raped me who even cares, my destiny was to kill myself anyway, I was never meant To be happy
Hey that's a reason to kys

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I was 15, she was 16, both virgins, talked about having sex together, she ended up losing her virginity to another guy then complained to me that he was kinda harsh on her and it hurt her, and expected me to understand her. That was probably the meanest thing that a girl ever put me thru.

I ended up losing my virginity quite late but made up for that. Relationships are not the reason for my desire to ctb, that's certain.

Reactions: Oyoy and not_a_robot
Toxic Person

Toxic Person

Nov 11, 2018
I was maybe 14-16 (i really dont know) and he was 18-19. He was a friend of my friend and i instantly fall in love with him (first of all. I was a huuuge 90's Leonardo Dicaprio Fan and he has the same face like leo) we date each other. After 2 weeks he called me his gf. I was the happiest person in the world.
But thwn the fu.k up sh.t happens. He f.ck with 3 other girls behinde my back, called me fat and ugly. Don't acctept my feelings and so much more things.

And after 5 months he broke up with me bc "i loved him to much"

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy