• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
For me it was when I started to have serve back pain, it forced me to stop doing sports. It ruined my relationships, took my first gf and led me into Isolation. Wasn't the only thing but it was the first big one that changed my path completely.
What about you?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Not a Cylon, Ihoujin, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 2 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Losing my best and only friend

• Hugs
Reactions: Andrew10, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Praestat_Mori
VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
Severe, debilitating mental illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A big failure in life that ultimately led to mainly financial problems and it was already clear that an acceptable recovery (from my POV) is impossible. At first it led only to passive suicidal ideation but as each attempt to recover failed in the years thereafter it became active suicidal ideation with a method readily prepared. Currently I'm hardly suicidal bc things calmed down but by any means it's not a recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
Getting psychotic depression on top of all the severe mental health issues I already have.

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Marrying a woman to be "normal" when all I wanted was the love of another man…..

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Started with school and me knowing it's a waste of my life and time, then I thought hey spending most of my life working is a shitty way to live. Things were downhill from there.

• Hugs
R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
Lose my dad and mom , ex , and my money , my brother left me , anti gay society, ppl who used me ,

• Hugs
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Probably the hatred for myself. Or the way my mom treated me.