• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kitsunefox

Oct 28, 2018
Describe it !

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w and Circles
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Can't remember but just yesterday i ate dinosaur bone soup in my dream

Reactions: Strumgewehr, therhydler, sólstafir and 6 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
That my life wasn't a pile of crap.

Reactions: mattwitt, gingerplum, therhydler and 3 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I've two.

This is the really first dream/nightmare that I remember from when I was a child:

"The two big drawers that were under my bed started to open by themself and from there arrived one waiter and one waitress (classical uniforms), both without their heads.
They told me they were running from the restaurant that was beside my house (obviously there wasn't a restaurant there)."

I had the other one in my late teens:

"I gave birth to a full grown up german sheperd from my forehead (I've never particularly liked dogs, at best I'm indifferent to them)".

Probably had other crazy ones, but I remember these vividly.

Reactions: gingerplum, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 5 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I don't tend to remember my dreams

Reactions: mattwitt, therhydler and Deafsn0w
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
when I tried seriquel for one night. I dreamed that my neighbor wanted to stab me

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, Pegasus and 1 other person
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
when I tried seriquel for one night. I dreamed that my neighbor wanted to stab me
I've been taking seroquel in the past years, I'm now on 12 neighbors down and 10 still to stab...:))

Reactions: TheCrow, gingerplum, therhydler and 2 others
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
I had a reoccurring dream when I was child after I watched ET.
You remember him he was the alien in the red hood he said ET Phone hoooome lol

The dream went like this
Knock at the door. It was a woman dressed in the ET hood. She was actually a huge black spider who could stand up right. She always carried a suitcase.

I was scared the spider lady made me feel uneasy.

Mum would let her into our home.
Two things would happen. 1. Sometimes she sat on the couch and beside her a huge lump would start rising up and burst open baby spiders running everywhere 2. Other times she'd open her suitcase that was full of baby spiders and they'd run everyone.. hundreds of the fuckers.

I honestly had that dream so much that id beg my mother not to let her in because I knew what would happen but she always let her in to stay.

I've had the dream plenty of times as a adult to

Reactions: gingerplum, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
S
Seriquel fucked my hormones up be careful on that stuff the ol quetapine

Reactions: Deafsn0w
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
It's true that changing pills affects also your dreams.

When I was on lexapro , if I went back to sleep after had taken it in the morning , I used to have wild and vivid dreams and also to sweat a lot.

Reactions: TheCrow, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Describe it !
I'm hoping that this existence is just a fucking nightmare, and someday I'll wake up (dead) and it'll be over.

I keep having strange dreams though - more recently one about SN, a long time sweetheart, my former boss, and aliens. I think I'm ready to ascend.

Reactions: TheCrow, therhydler, agreement and 2 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Weird thing happened yesterday. I dreamed that some dude killed every female in the world.

Reactions: Firecaste, Pineapplecrown, therhydler and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Weird thing happened yesterday. I dreamed that some dude killed every female in the world.
Somehow this wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: TheCrow, gingerplum and Deafsn0w
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I dreamed that I met up with my friends from primary school (I havent seen them in years) and we all hanged ourselves together in a school cloakroom. Maybe not that weird but it creeped me out

Reactions: TheCrow, mattwitt, gingerplum and 3 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I had a dream last night that I was talking face to face to Philip Nitschke, and things quickly turned romantic.. lol
We fell in love with each other-
Got N and ctb'd together
Very romantic but kinda strange too.. Think I broke a fever last night
Anyway, I always fall for those handsome men with Australian or British accents ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCrow, therhydler, gingerplum and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Are we voting? Because seriously, @Pineapplecrown's spider lady is winning by a landslide.

Reactions: therhydler
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Well I'm fascinated with tornados and nuclear explosions so the craziest ones were me getting hit with those, I used to get them relatively often. Still the ones that impress me the most are another kind - lucid ones. Whenether I would realise I'm in a dream I would start breaking stuff and groping women. Although the thing is the arousal I get from groping always wakes me up. Like tonight I had a lucid dream, there was a woman in it but I knew I would wake up almost immediately after starting to grope her so I didn't bother.

Recently I had a lucid dream and realised it while I was in a room talking to a bunch of people. So I picked a word in my mind without saying it and told one guy 'say any word' and rest assured he said my word. I did it several times with the same result.

Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
I was arrested for being a fallen angel

Reactions: TheCrow and therhydler
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
It was a dream about Jesus asking me if I want to suffer for sinners...Till this day I wonder if it was real as afterwards I was diagnosed with schizophrenia...

Reactions: bayarea
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
This was many years ago:

I was teaching English to a class of Korean students. Most of them had been actual students I'd taught in the past but the class was remixed and was being conducted outdoors in a market area rather than in a classroom.

It was a bit like watching a movie versus playing a role. IOW, sometimes I was merely viewing the action from above and at other times, I was playing myself.

A student raises her hand and I call on her. She holds up a picture of a female westerner's face and says, "you must find this person."

Almost unwillingly, my body begins levitating slightly as it turns towards the market and moves rapidly through and past market stalls, Korean shoppers, sellers, etc. until I suddenly spot the same western woman (from my student's picture).

She's very easy to recognize being the only non-Asian face in the market area.

I approach her and sheepishly say, "I was told to find you(?)"
"Yes!," she exclaims. "SHE is very near."

I begin questioning her as to who 'SHE' is but my body (levitating again) is rapidly pulled back to the makeshift classroom where I resume the lesson.

A different student raises his hand and motions towards a different picture with a different westerner and the exact same scenario (as above) is played out.

The entire sequence is then repeated several times, each with new students raising their hands and pointing at pictures of previously unknown westerners who eventually inform me that "she is getting closer," or "she will come soon," without any clear indications about this mystery female's real identity.

It becomes drawn out, somewhat monotonous and almost exhausting.

Finally, the last student raises her hand. The picture she is holding is different this time.
It's a caricature of a westerner's (male) face with a freakishly long, distorted nose.
The student informs me to find this odd- looking character, so (once again) I turn towards the market and levitate thru it until I locate him, just as I had previously done with all the others.

I'm more versed with the process by this time and feel a bit agitated, so just sidle up to the strange-looking oddball and forcibly ask, "Yes?"

This time however he points towards a stairwell going into a basement and says, "SHE is down there waiting for you."
I (as usual) request more information but he just says, "Go!," before retreating and disappearing into the busyness of the market.

I descend the stairs and quickly find myself in a very dark, dank, musty underground dwelling that is abandoned and gray.
As I'm looking around, I feel a tug on my pants behind my knee. I spin around and see a young Arab girl, maybe 6 or 7 years old, barefoot, dirty and dressed in rags.

I immediately get on my knees to look her in the eyes and there's an incredibly powerful and unmistakable surge of loving energy between us.

She has large, almond shaped, dark brown eyes and they are the definition of exquisite albeit innocent beauty.

I quickly gather her in my arms, stand up, return her gaze and ask, "Who are you?"

With toddler assurance, she happily announces (while gesturing):
"I am you and you are me."

And I woke up.

Last edited:
Reactions: bayarea
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
This was a week ago and I dreamed of going back to my old elementary school where they have renovations.. when I came back I saw a huge mall with a gray aquarium, it's like a candy factory. I knew I missed school a lot and I was planning to go to school but went to the mall instead

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Definitely the one where I was shot in the head for no reason.

But once I had a dream about a year ago that I was shot point blank in the back of my head by a police officer. I wasn't even a threat, or doing anything wrong. Some random police officer just pulls over, tells me turn around, and shoots me. My perspective had changed, like people and their "near death experiences". An aerial view of me laying dead on the ground.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
I had this dream 10 years ago, a little after my dad died.
I was in a huge, huge black and white forest, but my skin was colored, I was dressed in PJs and eating some unknown candy. Next to me there's a shiny house made of wood. I look back and I see something HUGE, lanky and white running in my direction. Now that I think about it, it looked like Slenderman, but I had this dream before I knew about Slenderman. So I start running and that thing chases me for what seems to be a long time. All of the sudden the forest ends and I'm on my street. I can see my house. The candy (that I put in my pockets) are now seeds and I start throwing them everywhere. My father appears, steps on those seeds and dies. I'm so close to my house but the thing grabbed me and started ripping open my chest.
Now I don't know how that seems to y'all, but I was 9 so for me that shit was terrifying. Woke up sweating and screaming.