L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
What was one of the best moments of your life?

• Love
Reactions: Imustbefree and Nolan96
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not even know, in my case I have never wanted to be alive and my life has always been miserable. I think the best moment for me, will be when I finally die. I have had enough of living.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Deadly_Intention, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I think of my 14th birthday party, the only time in my life I ever had a gathering of close friends
A night that comes to mind that I spent with my mom where we made baked goods and watched a movie
A night spent at a hotel with a certain man

Thank you for asking this. I think it's a good question. It actually made me start to cry.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Disappointered and Imustbefree
I

Imustbefree

Feb 29, 2020
Winning the school spelling bee and sneaking off to go trick r treating with my friend an hour before going out trick or treating with my family (both trick r treatings were fun).

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
Monday, 9th August. During the week I had my girl over at my family's and on this particular day we went on this six hour hike, just the two of us. It was glorious. The happiest I have ever been.

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
When I was young I went to dance classes and got to perform in school festivals. Did well overall and had a lot of fun, loved my teacher. Dancing has always been a passion of mine, but haven't done it since childhood.​

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
recently none, I've always been sad; the only happy moments I remember are from when I was a child, I used to play hide and seek in my grandfather's sunflower field.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Heartaches
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sitting in the hall at lunch with my then BF. He was showing me a video of 'the last of us'. I enjoyed it. It was a rare time where nothing existed except us and that moment.
I can't remember if it was when we were watching the video (it took a couple days) or not, but i think so, anyway, both of my legs fell asleep so when i got up for class i ended up falling :mmm: but he caught me so it was ok.
(i find happy moments always become sad ones though because something else ends up happening to ruin it..... Like now you aren't talking :aw:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
sneaking off to go trick r treating with my friend an hour before going out trick or treating with my family
Did you have to sneak off with your friends because your parents don't like them? Or was the issue the amount of sweets that would be consumed?

I

Imustbefree

Feb 29, 2020
Did you have to sneak off with your friends because your parents don't like them? Or was the issue the amount of sweets that would be consumed?
My parents weren't gonna let me do some trick or treating around the neighborhood by myself ( I was 9 at the time)even with my friend who they didn't know and they said we were gonna go trick r treating as a family until 6pm (it was eight of us siblings). My family and I would go trick r treating on the other side of town, so I thought it was a great idea to do some trick or treating in my own neighborhood first hahaha. So my friend and I snuck off around 5pm and went trt around my neighborhood. After I came home, I went with my family and did trick or treating on the other side of town. My friend would not have been able to go with us anyway bc he was gonna do his own thing with his family.

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
My parents weren't gonna let me do some trick or treating around the neighborhood by myself ( I was 9 at the time)even with my friend
I agree with your parents 9 is a bit young to be out on Halloween without adult supervision. Congratulations on taking 1st in the spelling bee. It feels good to get win every now and then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Imustbefree
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
What was one of the best moments of your life?
the day I tried to commit suicide for the first time and I was completely convinced that it would all end there... then I failed and everything went back to shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Imustbefree
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
I agree with your parents 9 is a bit young to be out on Halloween without adult supervision. Congratulations on taking 1st in the spelling bee. It feels good to get win every now and then.
This reply gave me dejavú. It's such a strong feeling I had to put it out there. It's such an odd feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Imustbefree
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Sex on a beach in the Indian Ocean very long time ago

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I actually have quite a few but I'll only name one now. Maybe another time I'll post a different moment.
Took a dream vacation alone to Tivat, Montenegro. Stunning boutique hotel on the water. Gorgeous Mountain backdrop surrounded by bright blue water. It was perfect.

Reactions: Mixo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Getting my dream job that I dreamed since I was a kid to lose it 7 years later. Its been 6 months, I failed a drug test at work, and in my field we can't take any type of the drugs I'm taking even with a doctors note. The job said, you have the doors open for a year, get off those drugs from your psychiatrist . Try to be well, you then will be assessed by one of our doctors. Good luck she said. Now spending my savings.

Deadly_Intention

Deadly_Intention

Apr 10, 2021
It's sad to say I don't feel as if I had a best moment... many things have happened to me which most people will consider to be their best moment but for me, it was just a moment. It's interesting though, cos as a person with BPD I have these intense emotions, yet for some reason my negative emotions have more bearing on me than any positive emotion... and that's the real issue. You feel bad, so you do something to make you feel better but it just lacks and makes you feel even worse. Someone once told me that nothing will ever be good enough for me. I was appalled when they said that, but now I see it so clearly... nothing will ever make me happy, that's why dying really is the only option or else I will just make everyone as miserable as me

Reactions: Disappointered
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Reading my first verses of the Sanskrit Bhagavadgita on my own, right after finishing the primer I was using, and realizing with joy and amazement that I could really do it. And a second, from those same lost joyful hopeful youthful days: making love to my then-girlfriend for the first time.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Travelling the world. From Alaska to Australia.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Damn...i'm so full immersed in total darkness amd despair that i can't even remember one

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui and Disappointered
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
When i came back home from school after getting the 2nd rank in my class. My grandma praised me, the weather was nice, i was such a naive and happy kid. Ignorance is truly bliss.