• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VegasLyra

VegasLyra

Jan 16, 2021
Hey everyone. I'm a long-time lurker and this is my first time posting. Back in January I had my first full-suspension hanging attempt. I did it with my belt and the buckle/tongue (the metal thing, sorry English isn't my first language) broke and I woke up on the floor with a killer headache.

In about a week I'll receive about 30$ and with that money I intend to buy an actual rope that will allow me to succesfully hang myself. But thing is I have no idea whatsoever about the dimensions the rope should be. So if anyone can please give me the lenght and thickness the rope should be please do so :)

Also if its possible you can link to one on amazon or other online shops so I can see for myself.

Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I believe 10-15mm thick and 2-3m long rope is good.

During your previous attempt how long did it took for you to lose consciousness? What was the feeling before you did?

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
VegasLyra

VegasLyra

Jan 16, 2021
I believe 10-15mm thick and 2-3m long rope is good.

During your previous attempt how long did it took for you to lose consciousness? What was the feeling before you did?
I lost consciousness pretty much immediately. I wasn't even planning to ctb at that point, my plan was to slowly lower myself just to test if i'll feel dizzy and if I did then I would put my feet on the two couches next to me and stand back up. But like I said I went unconscious pretty quickly and had not time to lift my feet up. If the buckle didn't break then i'm 99% sure I would've died then.

Reactions: nosoul, wereqryan, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person