Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i think even more trauma will push my mind to its limit and would help me finally ctb. I don't know

Reactions: Dani Paradox, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Trauma is different for everyone. No idea what to suggest...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
The funky town cartel video with sound.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, MiserableBastard1995 and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Life is traumatic itself. But nothing enough for overriding the survivsl instinct, just useless suffering. Shit, we're trapped.

Reactions: StarDust, MiserableBastard1995, Cursed Shaman and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Well I was raped so :( and I don't want you experience that ever okay

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, MiserableBastard1995, lv-gras and 4 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Well I was raped so :( and I don't want you experience that ever okay
I'm sorry :'(
I was sexually abused as a child :( The memory is so distant though that it feels more like a bad dream.

Reactions: StarDust, useless, Final Escape and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Don't be sorry it's okay oh god :*( wtf is with this world

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MistakesHappen and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Life is traumatic itself. But nothing enough for overriding the survivsl instinct, just useless suffering. Shit, we're trapped.
Some things are bad enough to push someone to overriding it. I read about a guy who was driving with his gf. They crashed and the car burst into flames. She burned to death next to him. He was able to get out of the car and when he did, he jumped over the side of the freeway to his death.

Reactions: Mayfil, atwasoa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Some things are bad enough to push someone to overriding it. I read about a guy who was driving with his gf. They crashed and the car burst into flames. She burned to death next to him. He was able to get out of the car and when he did, he jumped over the side of the freeway to his death.
:*(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and Volatile
T

Tiburcio

This life is terrible.

Reactions: voltage268, ScaredOfLife, strained03 and 6 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
This life is terrible.
It really is. I wish the Earth was destroyed and that I could die as the Earth is being torn apart.

Reactions: voltage268, Mayfil, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
ready2gohome

ready2gohome

Aug 31, 2018
Just turn on the news, that shit drives me insane.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, MiserableBastard1995, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Yes I wish the media would focus on positive stuff but no because most of the human race revel in murder destruction war poverty racism homophobia and transphobia it makes me sick

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, guildford91rs, Final Escape and 5 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I pretend the news is all made up. "A family of four butchered..." If I didn't see it then I can pretend it never really happened.

Reactions: Mayfil, Final Escape and Tiburcio
ready2gohome

ready2gohome

Aug 31, 2018
Yes I wish the media would focus on positive stuff but no because most of the human race revel in murder destruction war poverty racism homophobia and transphobia it makes me sick

They want people living in fear, so they can maintain control

Reactions: betteroffdead, Final Escape, skitliv and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: guildford91rs, MiserableBastard1995, lv-gras and 1 other person
Mayfil

Mayfil

Aug 25, 2018
Describe it
guy has his face flayed, pipe of some sort jammed in his mouth, hands chopped off and his throat cut with a box cutter. oh yeah... alive entire time while shitty techno music plays

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
You're about to see a man who has had the skin flayed off his face, his hands cut off, and his eyes removed (?) scream and gurgle as his throat is cut repeatedly by a box cutter. He has a sickle of some sort shoved in his mouth halfway through the 'process' and he's bound by rope.

Throughout all of this and despite the severe torture he's received, he appears alert and conscious. He even attempts to grab at his neck with the stumps that have replaced his hands. They have some shitty techno music playing in the background that eventually transitions into Sweet Child O' Mine and then Funkytown.

If this isn't a proof that we actually live in hell then IDK what is.

Reactions: Volatile and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
You're about to see a man who has had the skin flayed off his face, his hands cut off, and his eyes removed (?) scream and gurgle as his throat is cut repeatedly by a box cutter. He has a sickle of some sort shoved in his mouth halfway through the 'process' and he's bound by rope.

Throughout all of this and despite the severe torture he's received, he appears alert and conscious. He even attempts to grab at his neck with the stumps that have replaced his hands. They have some shitty techno music playing in the background that eventually transitions into Sweet Child O' Mine and then Funkytown.

Well, sounds like a live-action version of some torture-based hentai that I've read. At least there's no bestiality involved.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
guy has his face flayed, pipe of some sort jammed in his mouth, hands chopped off and his throat cut with a box cutter. oh yeah... alive entire time while shitty techno music plays
Wow

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

It's so sick

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
That's what I do when I try to help get myself in the mood and push myself over the edge. I play all kinds of depressing music and surround myself with everything depressing that I can think of.

Reactions: lv-gras
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
watch the youtube videos of logan and jake paul

• Yay!
Reactions: voltage268 and RM5998