Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I feel like I've watched everything on netflix, Hulu, and amazon prime. I found flicker online too. Any series or movie recommendations? Anime?

Reactions: waived and pebpebpebpeb
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
some free movies on youtube - ringing bell, felidae, watership down, princess mononoke,
netflix - death note, i am not okay with this, a silent voice, bandersnatch, any black mirror episode ( i suggest shut up and dance or arkangel ), seven deadly sins, bojack horseman, beastars, kakegurui
theres also plague dogs on a site called truli!
some good movies that im not sure are on websites but are good - ponyo... honestly any studio ghibli movie is amazing!
not sure if youve seen these or these arent your type of shows/movies, but hopefully this helps :)

Reactions: BabyYoda, Skathon and Fire&Ash
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Your tastes might differ massively but...

Comedy - Mighty boosh, The young offenders, Still game, IT Crowd, Derek, The league of gentlemen.

Drama - After Life, Tiger King (maybe that's more comedy), Ashes to Ashes, Mindhunter, Life on Mars, iZombie, Whitechapel, Sherlock, Locke and Key.

Just a few series I enjoyed enough to watch every episode. I missed off some obvious ones like Stranger things, hardly need mentioning.

Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Weeb Trash Supreme
May 6, 2020
try using fmovies.to or 9anime.to

they got more than most paid services and they're great if ya are good enough at closing pop up ads

some shows i'd recommend if you haven't seen them:
metalocalypse
bakemonogatari
Steins;Gate
Lucifer
Beyond the Boundary
hinamatsuri
anohana: the flower we saw that day
gabriel dropout
ixion saga DT
dusk maiden of amnesia
absolute duo

I'm considering trying the night night method later today after i binge one or two of these again

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Attack on Titan is the best-written series I know.

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
If you've never seen Mr. Robot you should check it out, probably my favorite tv show it's fantastic.

NoSentimentality

NoSentimentality

Apr 30, 2020
This, should be mandatory in every elementary school.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Right now I am watching Killing Eve also waiting for the new season of Wentworth Prison.

Reactions: xalltoowell
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Right now I am watching Killing Eve also waiting for the new season of Wentworth Prison.
Wild guess and kinda obvious but is that related to Prisoner cell block H? I used to love that show in my youth, if there's a new one it's news to me and I might have to watch it.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Killing Eve is intriguing. I like The Good Fight too. And I recently went back to Six Feet Under, which is still good 19 years later.

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
If you're interested in animation at all I would highly recommend The Midnight Gospel. Its on Netflix. Its such an unexpected favourite. It gets existential, spiritual and other philosophical debates.plus the animation is gorgeous and well done Solid 9/10

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Castlevania, though I feel that you've watched that already

Maybe you can check KissAnime to see the top newest anime for you to watch.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
not sure dog i honestly don't really watch shows. i mostly just play games. but i did just start watching american horror story yesterday, but i mean you've probably already seen it.

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
These are on Netflix so you might have already watched them, but in case you haven't, I recommend:

Pose

Hollywood

Grace and Frankie

Santa Clarita Diet (unfortunately they haven't renewed it for the last season, but it's hilarious)

Orange Is The New Black

Sex Education

This (Work In Progress) is not on Netflix, but it's fairly easy to find on torrents and it's BRILLIANT, it's about a suicidal queer dyke dating a young trans man

And this (Inside No 9) is on BBC Iplayer if you are in the UK (or have a good VPN ;) )

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019