• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Any advice for the staff at hospital when they ask me what happened

Two days ago I went out on pass and told them that I was going to my mum's house. I tried to ctb via train but SI kicked in. Then I panicked and phone my mum telling her exactly where I was (on the track).

2 weeks before that I ran away.

I'm not sure what to tell staff when they ask me. I've just been saying that I don't want to talk about it.

I need a unaccompanied pass or discharge to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, NodusTollens, imjustanemptyshell and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Jus tell them the truth and that you really regret your actions. (cry if you can)
After that, they'll probably give you more pills but will start trusting you and stop suspecting you're gonna run away because now you're a person who has regretted his actions and wants to live on.

That worked for me at least. I'm out of the hospital but I'm a prisoner in my parents house. Hope to live alone again in some months and GOODBYE WORLD!

Reactions: Viceroy, ecmnesia, NodusTollens and 1 other person
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I've been here since July

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and WornOutLife