NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Hello! I live alone abroad without any family (my family lives in another country) and I got 3 rabbits and a cat.
They are the reason why I haven't commited suicide yet however life becomes everyday more unbearable, breathing hurts because I'm still alive and I'm done with all the crying.
I've considered to get help but in all honesty I'm not even sure anymore or I will be able to get any better, all I want is commiting suicide.
Anyway I can't commit suicide and not being sure about what will happen with my pets, I don't want them to end up at a shelter and I don't want them to be alone for more than 12 hours while I died.

Has anyone got a solution or knows how I can secretly find out or someone is willing to take care of my pets and how can I be sure before trying anything that someone will be at my apartment within 10/12 hours?
I don't care how long it will take for someone to find my body, as long as someone will look after my pets and give them all the love & attention they need.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, wildmoon and Moonicide
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Hello! I live alone abroad without any family (my family lives in another country) and I got 3 rabbits and a cat.
They are the reason why I haven't commited suicide yet however life becomes everyday more unbearable, breathing hurts because I'm still alive and I'm done with all the crying.
I've considered to get help but in all honesty I'm not even sure anymore or I will be able to get any better, all I want is commiting suicide.
Anyway I can't commit suicide and not being sure about what will happen with my pets, I don't want them to end up at a shelter and I don't want them to be alone for more than 12 hours while I died.

Has anyone got a solution or knows how I can secretly find out or someone is willing to take care of my pets and how can I be sure before trying anything that someone will be at my apartment within 10/12 hours?
I don't care how long it will take for someone to find my body, as long as someone will look after my pets and give them all the love & attention they need.

Would your family travel abroad when you ctb? Will they be in charge of your final wishes and arrangements?
Because if so, your pets should be safe and okay. Shelter would be the next option, but I know that's something that would break your heart. But keep in mind, there are a lot of people that are caring individuals and do adopt with the intentions to love and take care of that animal to the fullest.

Like you, I also have a pet and he is everything to me. I got him when he was a baby... He's so attached to me to the point when I've left for trips he wouldn't come out and greet my mom. He would hide and my mom would just leave the food there for him. But when I came back home he was so excited to see me. He did a little wiggle of excitement and it brought me so much joy. Coming home to him always brings me joy... It breaks my heart. Because I think he might struggle so bad with my loss, you know? Pets just know. I hope he lives a long life and doesn't die due to heartbreak over his owner. I'm leaving him with my mother and I know she'll take good care of him as that is a piece of me that I will leave behind.

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Would your family travel abroad when you ctb? Will they be in charge of your final wishes and arrangements?
Because if so, your pets should be safe and okay. Shelter would be the next option, but I know that's something that would break your heart. But keep in mind, there are a lot of people that are caring individuals and do adopt with the intentions to love and take care of that animal to the fullest.

Like you, I also have a pet and he is everything to me. I got him when he was a baby... He's so attached to me to the point when I've left for trips he wouldn't come out and greet my mom. He would hide and my mom would just leave the food there for him. But when I came back home he was so excited to see me. He did a little wiggle of excitement and it brought me so much joy. Coming home to him always brings me joy... It breaks my heart. Because I think he might struggle so bad with my loss, you know? Pets just know. I hope he lives a long life and doesn't die due to heartbreak over his owner. I'm leaving him with my mother and I know she'll take good care of him as that is a piece of me that I will leave behind.
In all honesty: they probably should because the worst case is that my mamager and colleagues will need to arrange my funeral.
I'm making a list of the things I want on my funeral because I just can't imagine myself being alive for many more months, the list will be on my phone I will leave my phone unlocked for who ever finds my phone will still have access to pictures of me, besides I will leave some hand written notes.
My cat is 13 years old and I'm worried to death that nobody wants her due her age and she needs time to like people, she doesn't like people immediately. It takes patience, time and love.
I think that my worst fear for my rabbits will be that someone will eat them around Christmas, it's so messed up how I will never be sure what will happen to them. My pets are so lovely but I haven't got the energy to give them all the love and attention they all deserve because I'm so depressed, thinking about it they might be better off at a shelter.

I'm sorry to hear that you are dealing with the same situation, sounds like your pet really loves you.
Nothing is more adorable than the love of a pet.
Your mum sounds lovely as well might be sad for her that he didn't really seek any attention from her.
So adorable the joy of your pet but also heartbreaking for yourself because this obvs will hold you back for a bit.
Please enjoy every snuggle you can have with your pet as long as your life will be bearable.
I'm sure that your mum will be grateful to have still a piece of you left, your pet will grief and it might be easier for your pet especially the first few weeks to have something with your smell on it?
I hope you're okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide