• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
I have finally got my hands on some, but obviously i don't need all of it. What would be the best way to dispose of anything that is left?

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Some people just say to reseal the container and toss the excess in the trash. That's what I've been seeing any way in the forum.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I have finally got my hands on some, but obviously i don't need all of it. What would be the best way to dispose of anything that is left?
Dissolve it in water and just pour the solution onto the soil. The nitrite will soon oxidise to harmless nitrate.

• Informative
Reactions: dogbreath
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I would recommend leaving it visible and that the authorities get rid of the rest, it is a dangerous substance for the environment, throwing it in the trash is not recommended, it must be disposed of properly.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I would recommend leaving it visible and that the authorities get rid of the rest, it is a dangerous substance for the environment, throwing it in the trash is not recommended, it must be disposed of properly.
It is not dangerous at all once it has oxidised to nitrate - which it will do very quickly if moist and exposed to air.

• Informative
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and Onelegman
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't throw it out incase you change your mind last minute, which has happened with some users. You don't want to be left with no more SN to attempt with. Just put up a notice with indication of it's toxicity and let the authorities deal with it.

Reactions: Linda
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
can i give you my address? joking... kinda... sorta...

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, LostSoul1965, rozeske and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've never solicited. all good! i can't get the other things anyway :)