Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
I think I finally managed to get SN but I have more than 50lbs of it shipping to me.... And advice on what to do with the extra?

M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
I think I finally managed to get SN but I have more than 50lbs of it shipping to me.... And advice on what to do with the extra?
Sharing is caring.
As much as i would like some as I'm sure many would I wouldn't advice being a dealer of death.

Perhaps proper disposal in an authorised area?

Reactions: Metalhead, abchia and divinemistress36
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Why in the world would you buy 50 lbs.? When it's available in much smaller quantities lol.

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Could always cure some meat.
I mean salted pork is nice.

Reactions: PinballWizard39 and QueerMelancholy
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Please do not sell or offer it to anyone.

If you CTB, the disposal of the rest won't be your problem…

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboypants and Lady Laudanum
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
You can pour it down the drain or leave it in plain sight and the authorities will get rid of it. Better the second, if something failed you would lose everything.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Make lots and lots of bacon.

• Yay!
Reactions: abchia
Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
Honestly have been shopping around for the past 2 days and this is the only place that hasn't required me to be a business or lab. I couldnt figure out the forwarding services I was looking into and Ive never used a vpn. Im dumb I know but this place worked at least they havent cancelled so far. I did order KN as a backup but im worried because it is far less used. I dont think ill be making and pork products as I stopped eating pork over 10 years ago. It seems like there might be people on the partners thread worth meeting. I hate but also understand pulling the ladder up behind myself. Regulations suck.

nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
It's extremely easy and very cheap in the uk to source

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Pardon me for saying this, but I find this quite humorous. 50 lbs is quite excessive, but I understand why you chose that route. The things we'll do to leave this world…
Anyway, as mentioned by a couple users, SN has functional uses other than CTB. Mainly used as a meat preservative, of course. So, if you want to experiment with meats, that would be the route to go with.
I've also read about it being an antidote for cyanide? which is… strange but hey, you've got the cure to another deadly chemical using a deadly chemical.

In all seriousness, I wish you luck.

abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
Pardon me for saying this, but I find this quite humorous.
I'm imagining OP lifting a huge 50 pound bucket into their house. Its almost unimaginable

• Yay!
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Onelegman
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Sell suicide kits, get rich, and then enjoy your money so much that you don't even want to CTB anymore.

/j

Please don't take what I just said seriously.

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
Sell suicide kits, get rich, and then enjoy your money so much that you don't even want to CTB anymore.

/j

Please don't take what I just said seriously.
I wouldnt only because I wouldnt want to sell them for money also the risk associated

T

timpanburen752

Sep 20, 2022
50lbs holy hell, that's more than I'd know what to do with

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I believe OP ctb'd earlier today, so this is for anyone else with a similar surplus.
Give it to someone who has a wild pig problem. Wild pigs are far more susceptible to SN than humans or most species of animal. Even if some other animals eat the dead pig carcasses they won't come to any harm because the SN will have long since oxidised to harmless sodium nitrate. Mix the SN with something the pigs like to eat and put it out, preferably in a container that other animals won't be strong enough to access.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
I believe OP ctb'd earlier today, so this is for anyone else with a similar surplus.
Give it to someone who has a wild pig problem. Wild pigs are far more susceptible to SN than humans or most species of animal. Even if some other animals eat the dead pig carcasses they won't come to any harm because the SN will have long since oxidised to harmless sodium nitrate. Mix the SN with something the pigs like to eat and put it out, preferably in a container that other animals won't be strong enough to access.
Did you speak with her? Says she was on at 11pm last night.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
OP sent me a message last night saying them and another user were going to be taking potassium nitrite with Zofran & Dramamine at around that time last night. There's also a GBT saying OP had taken it & was experiencing stomach pain, but no updates after

• Informative
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, Praestat_Mori and DefinitelyReady
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
OMG yall for future ref let's not suggest flushing it (ESP in that quantity, if OP succeeded the extra will get disposed of properly), bc this can kill animals. I know humanity is fucked but animals are innocent. Sending peace and love.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Wolf Girl
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
She posted about 13 hours ago, saying she and another person had just taken potassium nitrite. She hasn't posted since, and I think she's probably dead.

• Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, Praestat_Mori and DefinitelyReady