• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Asking for a friend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sargasm, Circles, Pineapplecrown and 5 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Move to a place where it's legal. Prohibition of weed is uncivilized.

Reactions: siray, Numbtopain97, soda_pressed and 9 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Haha working on that, its just allot harder to get through the day without it. I feel like I'm going to breakdown and go crazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You get more weed lol.

I function the same with it or without it but it's always nice to have.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, inconsequential and not-2-b-the-answer
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Buy more, grow more, smoke less, whatever works best for your friend...

• Love
Reactions: siray, Circles and not-2-b-the-answer
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
You get more weed lol.

I function the same with it or without it but it's always nice to have.
I wish I was functioning the same, I guess I came to reliant on it. Anyway I don't know any dealers in my new area that's the problem. Anyone every got it online?

Reactions: Circles
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Dont want to scare you guys but "The causes of schizophrenia include environmental and genetic factors.[5] Possible environmental factors include being raised in a city, cannabis use during adolescence, certain infections, the age of a person's parents, and poor nutrition during pregnancy. "

Schizophrenia is bad news, trust me on that...

I occasionally used cannabis in adolescence...maybe thats my punishment lol...

So maybe you are lucky you run out of it...

Reactions: 21Neberg, Letmego. Please, Circles and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I wish I was functioning the same, I guess I came to reliant on it. Anyway I don't know any dealers in my new area that's the problem. Anyone every got it online?
I used to have to use craigslist personals, it was fucking horrible, an awful ordeal every time and only successful half the time. Also sometimes pizza guys, cab drivers and hotel janitors I have had some luck with. Always a fucking hassle though. Every time.

• Wow
Reactions: Circles, inconsequential, Final Escape and 2 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Vape some pain meds.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

Lots of good deals out there on the dark web. If you do not have a criminal record so your post is unlikely to be intercepted, you could do that.

Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and tomz323
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Lots of good deals out there on the dark web. If you do not have a criminal record so your post is unlikely to be intercepted, you could do that.
I always worry a seller might be careless and pack in a way that gets it caught.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Darknet markets have ratings and escrow systems. They look even safer than ebay lol.

Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, tomz323 and 1 other person
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I just suffer until I can get some more, and vape like fuck some eliquids.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Pineapplecrown, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Dont want to scare you guys but "The causes of schizophrenia include environmental and genetic factors.[5] Possible environmental factors include being raised in a city, cannabis use during adolescence, certain infections, the age of a person's parents, and poor nutrition during pregnancy. "

Schizophrenia is bad news, trust me on that...

I occasionally used cannabis in adolescence...maybe thats my punishment lol...

So maybe you are lucky you run out of it...
Who knows maybe I am, but its more of an escapism for me from my depression. I guess I use is like most people, I just wish it was fucking legal here it pisses me off.
That's what I was thinking, so if you don't have a record you're not likely to get caught?
I just suffer until I can get some more, and vape like fuck some eliquids.
Yeah, its tough buddy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and Xaphous
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
That's what I was thinking, so if you don't have a record you're not likely to get caught?

Always read buyers feedback. If people are happy with the stealth measures of the seller it's unlikely to get caught.

If the package IS intercepted, lie your ass off. Say you didn't buy anything. Use Bitcoin anonymously by using a "mixer" or "tumbler" service to shuffle your coins with someone else's. If they cannot trace the money they cannot prove you ordered it.

Reactions: Circles, throwaway_2620, tomz323 and 1 other person
I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
Reactions: Circles and tomz323
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I do not smoke anymore

When i was younger i realized there are much better drugs out there and when i tried to go back it just was not for me

I like drinking instead. It's ok regardless of what state you are in

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Well first I would look to see if there's any roaches I can throw in the bong. Worst case scenario scrape out bong resin and fire up on the hot knife. If all these options are off the table - panic. That was me in my pothead days

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I live where it's legal but most of the regulated weed isn't that great. I used to find much better quality weed before legalization. That was depressing to find out. I was like wtf? Why can't I get that euphoric, imaginative high, body tingles, I used to get? Oh because it's made to be much weaker now. It can still make u stoned but not so much high. That's the difference between gov weed in the average dispensary and weed grown for quality privately before legalization.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Circles
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I used to have to use craigslist personals, it was fucking horrible, an awful ordeal every time and only successful half the time. Also sometimes pizza guys, cab drivers and hotel janitors I have had some luck with. Always a fucking hassle though. Every time.

Dude, Craigslist personals are the shit.

"Anne Frank got a nice ass."

No, not the actual Anne Frank.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and jake3d
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
In my suburb of about 50,000 people, there's about a dozen dispensaries.
Sadly, THC just makes me terribly anxious.

Cannabis prohibition is among the outright stupidest mistakes ever committed by the human race. Secondly, only, perhaps to Augustinian Christianity.

Reactions: Circles, inconsequential and jake3d
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
What are some good keywords for craigsist weed? and what section?

A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
Asking for a friend.
Don't know which state your in. Try this link. Www.potlala.com they deliver thru the mail, pretty safe...I use them a lot. If you know anything about cryptocurrency, the dark web is a treasure trove. Also, I live in a legal state and would help you out if I could.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Find other drugs. Alcohol, benzos, whatever

Reactions: Ivenocare
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Honestly you can probs just ask some kids . Go full stereotype, skate rat looking 16-17 year Olds ect. Easier if you don't look like a cop I suppose- if you're around 40 I don't see this one having any success.

This is if TOR intimidates you or whatever, because that is the normal go to.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Instagram is like Weedbay. People aren't even subtle.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Update, I found some guys. We cool. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: jake3d and BeenDoneForSoLong