Eridanos

Eridanos

Confused
Feb 24, 2020
In this moment I want to cry but I can't feel the tears coming. After a good cry I always feel better but I'm just not able to.
Any suggestion?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, DocNo, ohhgeeitsme and 4 others
littlemisssunshine

littlemisssunshine

Feb 19, 2020
I put on any music that triggers me if I need to get it out but it's not coming if that makes sense. Hope you feel better soon :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Eridanos and Aman Sharma
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I laugh

Reactions: Woodnote
GiveUp

GiveUp

Suicidal Spinster
Feb 18, 2020
If I dont need to do anything, I take a sleeping pills and sleep for 12 hours. It helps pass the time and switches off my brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Eridanos
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Eridanos, Woodnote and Mr2005
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I usually go to sleep:/

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Sensei and Skathon
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
This sounds horrible, but I self-harm. Even when I can cry, it doesn't provide an emotional release. I end up hurting myself either way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DocNo, Eridanos and Woodnote
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Almost made a repeat thread about this, I also feel this way now. By improving my physical fitness, losing weight (mostly fat I hope :hihi:), home exercises and walks, my diet has always been pretty good as I don't really care about taste and can hammer down the healthy shit, my body has been craving protein and red meat for the last couple of days though, so I think I'm deficient in iron and protein and shit :(

Anyway, this physical improvement has knocked my mental health into a higher energy state. More power for the neocortex to repress shit and also get things done (I have one 90% method almost ready to go and another 25% back-up in case I need to get it done "fast" and "immediately"). So I am now unable to cry but I get the same feelings that would lead me to cry a couple of weeks back. I also encountered a situation that would've sent me into one of my rare berserker rage attacks a couple of days back and it was relatively easy to hold back the emotions. I'm becoming more stable and energetic as a general trend, very good for lethality.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eridanos and Dr Iron Arc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I just get angry at life or put my mind on "blank mode".

Reactions: NodusTollens and DocNo
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I can rarely cry these days because of this. I hate it because like you, I usually feel better afterward. At least, more calm and have less anxiety. I hate the feeling of wanting to cry but not able to. I've always been more prone to crying when I'm super angry, extremely irritated or feeling even more overwhelmed by stress than usual, which also ties into the first two. Still, it doesn't happen a lot anymore. Usually I have to watch sad videos to get the water running. Things like animals grieving deaths are most likely to do it for me. Sometimes songs at the right moment work. Doesn't even have to be sad songs. This past year, it's usually the nostalgic ones that hurt. So even feel good songs are sometimes just too painfully bittersweet. I actually have to change the song a lot times because I often can't handle it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eridanos, Dr Iron Arc, NodusTollens and 2 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
when i was close to ctb four months ago this was one of the worst things. i felt so much pain inside and was unable to cry. it was agonizing.
not even music or stuff like that could make me cry anymore.

in general sometimes movies/series make me cry and i also noticed a transformation which triggers the crying. for some time it was more about people who achieve something in the movie which did hit me emotionally. and later it was more about people who are expressing their love or their deep bond.

but i must say that this crying was always about my desires. so i felt a bit better afterwards but it didn't reduce the pain i suppressed for a long time.

six weeks ago when i was emotionally heartbroken after a short relationship it all did burst out of me. all this suppressed pain of two decades i finally could cry out. it was very painful but also very liberating. since then i really feel less pressure and more relaxed.

now i hope i am able to let the pain out more quickly cause i think this buildup inside can be very damaging and often transform to lot of things like anger, shame, self-hate, maybe even guilt and anxiety.

• Hugs
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, Dr Iron Arc and NodusTollens
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I try to rewatch things that have made me cry in the past. I'm also constantly on the lookout for new shows/movies that can make me cry.