• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
I'm honestly baffled by my inability to know of anything worth doing on a Friday night. I am THAT much of a bore!

What the hell did I used to do??? I think at one point in my life, I was honestly content with being alone, watching movies or playing videogames. But now, couldn't care less about that shit. And any other "hobbies" I would partake in would just be hollow distractions from a fullfilling social life I SHOULD be having.

I guess that's it? Most normal people are pretty much trying to get nookie on Friday nights. Making connections, finding lovers, making love etc. Sigh. If I wasn't such a fucktard I would probably get another job, but seeing as I can barely do my main job due to my idocy and inability to follow through with instructions and function normally, that seems bloody pointless. Ah well. Can always catch up on sleep, watch random YouTube videos and finalize suicide plans! Yay me!

• Hugs
Reactions: dhk96, strangecreature, Futility and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Fridays nights are best spent on SS, like every other night.

Unless you can fuck, of course, but I'd never endure noisy idiots screeching with false laughter just to land a fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty Smile and LuzurPhagget
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I usually get drunk and send drunken text messages that I don't remember sending...

Reactions: lizinha and LuzurPhagget
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
My self i save up sum of my painkillers and take 20 or so of the get space out . And put on sum of my music and just chill it fill up 2 or 3 hours of my Friday night :)

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sit at home eating popcorn and watching @Empty Smile get mad
Popcorn 3

• Hmph!
Reactions: LuzurPhagget and Empty Smile
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm honestly baffled by my inability to know of anything worth doing on a Friday night. I am THAT much of a bore!

What the hell did I used to do??? I think at one point in my life, I was honestly content with being alone, watching movies or playing videogames. But now, couldn't care less about that shit. And any other "hobbies" I would partake in would just be hollow distractions from a fullfilling social life I SHOULD be having.

I guess that's it? Most normal people are pretty much trying to get nookie on Friday nights. Making connections, finding lovers, making love etc. Sigh. If I wasn't such a fucktard I would probably get another job, but seeing as I can barely do my main job due to my idocy and inability to follow through with instructions and function normally, that seems bloody pointless. Ah well. Can always catch up on sleep, watch random YouTube videos and finalize suicide plans! Yay me!
You could take some time for self care and have a meal that you like, take a warm bath, etc. feel good activities that you enjoy.

I wanted to go with my fiancé to somewhere special, but he's taken too long with other things and it seems to already be kind of late for that. So I'm thinking about it will probably just end up doing more shopping, maybe going to a restaurant, and then back home.

Alternatively we could've just stayed in and I would've done the activities that I suggested to you.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I had a horror movie marathon with someone. A lot of Alfred Hitchcock hour Episodes.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget and stellabelle
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I do fuck all except work and that's it and even my work is getting worse since I only sleep three hours a night. Before my dr fucked me over with piece of shit meds I usually went out or stayed in, smoked weed and played guitar. Now I just plan my suicide, a friend has urged me to stick around but I'm too fucked up for that.
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying life either
Peace/hugs