M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
In the nightmare scenario that you wake up several hours later after CO poisoning, should you consider the attempt a bust and leave the tent and hope you don't have brain damage? Or should you stay in and this might still kill you? I know that you really do not want to fail in this method and will take precautions to make sure I don't, but I just want to have all angles covered for the worst case just in case.

redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
If I attempt this method, I will have a back up and drink SN too so both can work simultaneously

Reactions: maniac116 and We Are Angels
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
All I would say is you don't want to wake up and suggest doing a test run with a CO meter that detects at least 10000ppm as suggested.
The potential for brain damage is there and not something I would try to estimate, meaning this is not an angle you can really cover.

butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
This happened to me after 4 hours. I have brain damage now. Short term memory, attention, information retrieval and processing deficits. Obviously I don't recommend CO poisoning. Too unreliable. Just don't

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, NoHalfMeasures and CantDoIt
M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
All I would say is you don't want to wake up and suggest doing a test run with a CO meter that detects at least 10000ppm as suggested.
The potential for brain damage is there and not something I would try to estimate, meaning this is not an angle you can really cover.
Im definetely going to make sure its 10,000 ppm before entering. Im probably just being overly paranoid, you should die so quick after entering at that concentration this hopefully should not be an issue
what is CO? Carbon monoxide?
Yeah carbon monoxide
This happened to me after 4 hours. I have brain damage now. Short term memory, attention, information retrieval and processing deficits. Obviously I don't recommend CO poisoning. Too unreliable. Just don't
Id be lying if I said the effects of failing don't scare the hell out of me, but I believe my method should be pretty consistent. If you're alright sharing it, can I ask how you did ur method.

Last edited:
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
I did it before I knew what I was doing and before I joined sasu. I didn't know what I was doing and just copied the movies like midsommer was the main one. I connected a pipe to my car exhaust and the other end into a mask taped onto my face/mouth. Tried to sleep and took 50 sleeping pills and woke 4 hours later to police and ambulance. I was put on oxygen in ICU for several hours but the damage effects on the brain were there pretty much instantly. Obviously now I've learned some cars have converters which take out the CO but a portion obviously still gets through and whatever other chemicals come out of an exhaust pipe on an old car.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and MrHastatti
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
I wasn't able to stand up afterward, let alone walk, and vision was blurry, so coordination to that extent is probably out of the question (in my case anyway)