• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deranged

deranged

hi
Jun 11, 2023
Rubber bands on my wrist's doesn't help. I was clean for a few months but i relapsed worse than ever before, now on my thighs rather than arms. I like it but I'm scared I'll go too deep. I also still live with my family and they might get suspicious soon, I need something that hurts and preferably leaves some kind of mark, at least for a few days. I have tried everything and I'm losing hope I don't know what to do anymore. It wasn't an addiction before rather just an occasional thing, it's multiple times a day now and I don't want it get worse Please help

Reactions: 87316
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Burning is good or you can use a thumbtack. Burning usually itches and if you want to get extra pain from it, just put hot water on the burnt tissue, does something for me but. For the thumbtack, it won't scar for a long time, it'll just be like you got an injection. If you want some extra pain, just put pressure on the place where you poked yourself. Hope this helps. (For burning, use matches, its what I do. Or, you can hold a flame close to your skin but it won't do much.)

Upvote 0

I'll sink the heavens while reaching for the dawn
Mar 1, 2023
As for self-harm, one method i used besides cutting was burning myself with hot objects, either cigarettes or what i would consider my favorite when it comes to burning - heating up a hot coin until it's almost red, then pressing it into my arm (or in your case, any less visible part of your body, however i would consider arms and thighs the least painful). It will take a pretty long time to heal, but the pain is definitely worth it, i had barely been able to stop myself from crying out as i pressed the coin into my skin. I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind the long healing process and the rather large (yet intriguing) scar.

Upvote 0
mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
I have red ballpoint pens that I use, and it's nice because it leaves a mark (but the mark is also able to wash off if needed) but you have to be careful not to press too hard, since if you're not careful you can break skin and then it has ink in it.

Upvote 0
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Hot showers. I guess it's considered burning, or scalding. Being blinded by steam and feeling the sting everywhere is theraputic.

Upvote 0