bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
physically, mentally, emotionally. sort of living in a haze id describe it. meds havent seemed to help. ive been this way for years now. even typing posts up like this, anything that requires mental energy is draining. i can write a whole fact based essay if needed, but anything that requires an emotional connection and understanding just draaaaains me.

i cant maintain interests in hobbies and i just want to nap all the time.

the concept itself is exhausting to deal with ahah

i just want this to go away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aquasaltstripes, anhedonicNfoggy, 0000000000000 and 4 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I wish had an answer. I'm dealing with the same issue, I've been so tired and fatigued.I hope it gets better for you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bluesoapyskies and MiesePeter98
Upvote 0
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I deal with the constant desire to nap, caffeine pills help me, looking for a more permanent solution.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once, bluesoapyskies and MiesePeter98
Upvote 0
OpalCheesecake

OpalCheesecake

A little tired.
Aug 15, 2023
I'd make small changes to my life. Like try eating your food in a room that gets more natural light or is different from the one you usually eat in. Sit outside while on your phone for 20 minutes. Open a window. Play a puzzle game that takes a bit of thought to solve; I like ball sort puzzle [app, every time you move a ball, the phone vibrates a little and it makes me a little happy] and sudoku. There's also going on a walk; I like looking at flowers and bees in particular, but that takes a lot of energy out of me.

Small things that might introduce some dopamine and build a tolerance to doing emotional tasks.

Also maybe low energy hobbies. I like plants. I kept strawberry seedlings by the window near my bed because it boosts my energy to wake up and see them grow a little more. I really liked having an Amaryllis bulb because I just water it once a week and ignore it for the rest of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: aquasaltstripes, RedHates, MiesePeter98 and 2 others
Upvote 0
Torrinedw

Torrinedw

Jun 1, 2023
oh, i wish i had a solution. im too exhausted to do anything about it..

• Hugs
Upvote 0
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Have you any idea what is causing the exhaustion? My first inclination would be to suggest building up your stamina. Say you hadn't done any exercise for years and you just went out for a run your body wouldn't be able to do it, you would have to start off slow and build up but also it require a lot of determination, you would need to push past that exhaustion in order to push your body past its comfortable limits in order to get any gains and be able to run further the nest time. Saying all that I don't know what's going on in the background, you might have something stopping you from pushing yourself that needs addressing.

• Hugs
Reactions: aquasaltstripes and MiesePeter98
Upvote 0
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I wish I could help. Mines mostly tied to painful things in my life and I can't muster any energy to keep going.

• Hugs
  • Love
Upvote 0
MiesePeter98

MiesePeter98

🇹🇭🇦🇹❜🇸 🇨🇷🇦🇿🇾
Aug 20, 2023
I wish I had an answer for that, struggle with that myself.

For now it seems Venlaflaxin helps me, but its makes me like "high" pushing my adrenaline and also more or less tired, its so fucking weird.
Also doing since 1 year gym like 3 days a week, but it don't really helps me with it beside building muscles and self worth and also socializing a little bit.

• Love
Reactions: bluesoapyskies
Upvote 0
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
I am struggling with the same issue, tried changing into a healthy diet and almost daily exercise and it helped slightly

• Love
Reactions: bluesoapyskies and carac
Upvote 0
bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
I wish I had an answer for that, struggle with that myself.

For now it seems Venlaflaxin helps me, but its makes me like "high" pushing my adrenaline and also more or less tired, its so fucking weird.
Also doing since 1 year gym like 3 days a week, but it don't really helps me with it beside building muscles and self worth and also socializing a little bit.
i know what you mean abt the meds. in the psych ward, i was always jacked up on so many meds. i remember feeling like a zombie it was so weird. like i could get up and go through the day, but i wasnt really "present" if that makes any sense. my emotions were also fucked. yeah i wasnt crazy sad, but i also wasnt happy, bored, anything.

its tough out here. hope it improves for the both of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiesePeter98
Upvote 0
lavender143once

lavender143once

Aug 6, 2023
Pokemon go got me out my bed and self resentment at the gym helped a lot for me.

Reactions: bluesoapyskies and carac
Upvote 0