Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Mine are usually dark and bleak, but today it's even darker than normal. It's a dark, chilly and rainy day, so my thoughts have been on misery and death.

It's a wave of emotions today, none of them even remotely near the stages of happiness. I am in the bottomless pit of hell, the deepest part that no normal people dare enter.

You know the sensation where the tears are there, but they won't flow? That feeling you want to cry, but you can't? Your mind is wandering, but you have no idea where you are? Your mind is out of control, but you can't stop it?

Welcome to my world, my life, my hell. Please wipe off your shoes before entering, and close the door behind you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Circles, Midnight and 4 others
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
I can relate to that, today in my head it feels like a swirling pool of rage, if my body acted out my thoughts I would be on a rampage. But it doesn't come out, just builds inside me until I hurt myself. Hope you can start to see some positive things soon

Reactions: Righttodie
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
I can relate to that, today in my head it feels like a swirling pool of rage, if my body acted out my thoughts I would be on a rampage. But it doesn't come out, just builds inside me until I hurt myself. Hope you can start to see some positive things soon
Like you, if I acted out on my thoughts, the outcome wouldn't be pretty. I also let the shit build up inside, and I know someday, it's going to explode.

Reactions: Righttodie and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Same here.
Trapped with my thoughts.
Feeling as if I am going insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Empty Smile
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I've an itchy foot and the chop stick I put down my plaster as snapped! im thinking how can I get it out?

Reactions: Righttodie, Deleted member 1465 and Empty Smile
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
I have no thoughts...just a spaced out feeling and fatigue. My usual.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, Qdv and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Angry and bitter lol! I have these every so often plus I'm in withdrawal again from ADD medication. Hoping the gym will improve my terrible mindset today. If I can even get myself into the gym, I'm sitting here inside the car working up the courage. Irrational anxiety.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Isittimetogonola and Empty Smile
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am having thoughts of citrus with hints of melon and pomegranate.........hold on, nope, thats the wine :wink:

As England kicked Aussie arse this morning, my thoughts go to next weeks semi final with the All Blacks. That is going to be a game and a half to watch. So now, I have something to look forward to, which I did not have when I woke up.

But 4 months ago, I was down there in the depths with you. I got out. I cried and screamed and kicked and punched and crawled out of there. I very nearly ended it, but I am a man of my word.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie and Empty Smile
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
music means more than we think

Reactions: Righttodie, Susannah, Isittimetogonola and 1 other person
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Not a lot of thoughts today, even less emotions. It's one of these days I just stay home sleeping, binge eating, sitting or walking in circle in my little apartment. I can't even watch a movie or read a book, everything seems so stupid, meaningless. Words, words, words.

• Aww..
Reactions: Righttodie, Grey-zone, cowbain and 1 other person
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Not a lot of thoughts today, even less emotions. It's one of these days I just stay home sleeping, binge eating, sitting or walking in circle in my little apartment. I can't even watch a movie or read a book, everything seems so stupid, meaningless. Words, words, words.
I can relate to you not being able to read or watch a movie. I've found over the last few months I can't focus on anything as my mind feels deteriorated and restless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, MeltingHeart, Righttodie and 4 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
music means more than we think
Music is basically what keeps me going. Without music, I think I'd already be committed to an institution.

Reactions: Righttodie, not4us and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Passenger

Passenger

Oct 15, 2019
People want to get rid of me. I want to live, I have so many projects but everyone hates me and wants me out.

• Hugs
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
"Need to get a job" *checks job opportunities* "I don't have qualifications to do any of these jobs" and repeat every few hours.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Righttodie, Grey-zone and 1 other person
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
runaway

Reactions: Righttodie, Isittimetogonola, Grey-zone and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Anger,hopelessness,depression,suicidality,loneliness,sadness,exhaustion .. the usual.

Thoughts that say "it's been so many years .. i just don't want to deal with it any longer. I'm tired"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Empty Smile and 1 other person
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I am so much shitty and don't know how to change it.. I wanna cry but my eyes are dry. Ooo it rhymed.

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
I'm thinking about my wife has mentioned having a child, getting a loft extension and the house renovated. I've sat there agreeing in the knowledge I am at rock bottom, on so many prescription drugs and living a complete lie.

• Aww..
Reactions: Return2Dust, Grey-zone and Empty Smile
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I cant plan for shit. No plans. I want to escape, but don't know where or how. I just stare at the wall, doing nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Circles, Empty Smile and 1 other person
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
I cant plan for shit. No plans. I want to escape, but don't know where or how. I just stare at the wall, doing nothing.
Me too sometimes :aw::aw: I tried to empty the dishwasher but got distracted only to be too tired to empty it so I closed it and went back to my room to just stare at the wall and cry. I'm sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, Return2Dust and 1 other person
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
So tired of my family depending on me and weighing me down. I need to go now. I can't go now, my family depends on me. Non-stop loop.

Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, faultypiston and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
How my memory is so bad. I can't remember if I have eaten anything, if I watched TV today, even whether I have been to the bathroom this week. But every bad memory takes a ticket, forms a queue and gatecrashes moments of relative peace on an hourly basis and stays with me until the next break of 5 minutes and then whooooosh! Another arrives

Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, vonvonwantpeace and 1 other person
faultypiston

faultypiston

Jun 10, 2019
All I can think about is how badly I want to be emancipated from this planet, but I just can't do it. I'm in such a lethargic, thick fog that even ending my life is too difficult of a task.

Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile and Return2Dust
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm browsing facebook out of boredom. Stumbled onto this.
Amusing myself with the thought of writing a short story involving a demon and a small army of dumbass, young, half naked female adventurers coming at the demon's castle. One by one. The castle is located on top of a mountain. If they manage to get to the castle without too many massive frostbites, the demon quickly treats them and sends them on their way. If they arrive half-dead, the demon has some sort of barracks thing arranged. The demon is being accused of constructing a harem.

Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile and Deleted member 1465
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I fucking suck at existing. I don't know what to do anymore, I just don't want to feel so sensitive to this deafening silence growing inside of me drowning in darkness. We all are going to forget this life like we never lived it at all once we're dead like what the fuck is the point? I'm so tired of feeling so bitter and pathetic about this. Fuuuuckkk.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sammii, Righttodie, Empty Smile and 2 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I miss him. I miss him. I was so stupid. That was my last at happiness. Why was I such an idiot? I miss him. If only. If only. I wish . I wish. I wish. Why did I do it? I miss him. I'm fucking crazy anyway. Who would want me. I'm pathetic. Im sooo stupid. I miss him. Whhhyyyyy? Whhhyyyy? If only. I wish.

Soon Ill be dead. It wont matter. Soon I wont have to deal with this anymore. Just hang in there. Soon it will be all fucking over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, Dazedandconfused32 and 1 other person
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
That no one cares, especially people who feel close to. They turn their back on you when you need them the most.

Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile and BPD_LE
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Today I leave my home, I don't want but I have to, cos it's part of my plan. And it's one of the last time that I'm going to do something about my career.

• Hugs
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm overwhelmed numbness and apathy. But lately I've been brought out of this numb state on a daily basis with a lovely wave of anxiety and/or fear. It's a feeling that actually courses through my veins. It eventually dissipates and I go about my day. Then at the end I am left feeling alone, scared, anxious, depressed, purposeless and just confused in general. This cycle happens daily & I can't think of anything positive that would break this cycle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person