• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
What do you think is really hard go through this or is just go dizzy and never wake up?

there are other components of exhaust gas that could be deadly.

Please wish me luck for tonight. My car is ford focus 2005. I hope it will be help for others.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Kjo, not_a_robot and 1 other person
R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I'm not sure but I think I've heard that with today's technology (most cars have catalysts nowadays), it's almost impossible to die of exhaust gases. I've considered this method too, but it seems very risky to me that it won't work. Anyway I keep my fingers crossed for you. I'll follow in a few days

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot, Kjo and 2 others
MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ready2goNěmecko, příspěvek: 346714, člen: 967"]
Nejsem si jistý, ale myslím, že jsem slyšel, že s dnešními technologiemi (většina automobilů má dnes katalyzátory), je téměř nemožné zemřít na výfukové plyny. Tuto metodu jsem také zvažoval, ale zdá se mi, že je to velmi riskantní, že to nebude fungovat. Každopádně vám držím palce. Za pár dní půjdu
[/CITÁT]
Same shit happen. Fucking people everywhere. Too much dangerous of being discovered.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There's a thread here about CO methods that might be helpful. Meanwhile, I'm sorry about whatever led you to contemplate this. Please be careful not to do anything that will make your situation worse.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Kjo
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
What do you think is really hard go through this or is just go dizzy and never wake up?

there are other components of exhaust gas that could be deadly.

Please wish me luck for tonight. My car is ford focus 2005. I hope it will be help for others.
I am neither encouraging or discouraging your actions my friend. But with the efficiency of modern engines it will take awhile for enough CO to build to even make you unconcious. This may be unfortunate if you are determined to succeed as it allows for much thought on the issue. Whatever your choice; whatever your actions successful or not I wish you peace. Of mind heart and soul. If more of us had those things this forum might have a completely different name and purpose. I think all any of us truly wish for is peace of spirit. Thoughts go with you.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Kjo
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm not sure but I think I've heard that with today's technology (most cars have catalysts nowadays), it's almost impossible to die of exhaust gases. I've considered this method too, but it seems very risky to me that it won't work. Anyway I keep my fingers crossed for you. I'll follow in a few days
I've heard that too, but also there are a few car exhaust deaths a year, so maybe. The people who die from it are usually in closed garages though. It's usually reported as accidental if there's no note.
Also depends what country. USA has some of the shittiest emissions regulations.

Reactions: Pistolero114 and Kjo
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's the thread I was talking about:

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Here's the thread I was talking about:

Engine exhaust is not merely CO but unburnt hydrocrbons and NOx which will make it a choking terror.

Modern cars have the catalyst of course which turns most of these into co2 and h2o. Of course catalyst must get hot to be effective but cold engine will be running rich with lots more unburnt fuel in the exhaust.

Now if it's a diesel you also have the soot to deal with.

Amateur mechanic for 25 years...