Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
What the hell is wrong with our mental health people. First I have been seeing a therapist for about a year. Very hard year with the kids and trying to keep everyone intact including myself. Everything was going great then end of September I have been having like really really bad flashbacks but it's not really flashbacks its like parts of my life the good the bad and the ugly. I also have been having really strong urge to ctb but I fight it cause am not completely ready. There is so much to prepare for. First the therapist told me to fake it till I make it now in session that it so many nicer words told me to get over it. In my mind am like bitch seriously what the fuck do you think am trying to do and then I just wanted to go home and have myself a pity cry and no my husband wants to treat me like a fucking 2 year old and will not allow me to make my own decisions and everytime I try he throws a freaking hissy fit and am so tired of it. Am actually tired of it all now am moving up my date to completely fuck them both over. Sorry there is more but to much to text in thanks for letting me rant

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sadly, they lack the inability to want to genuinly care and understand. some people just treat helping others as some sort of job and chore, lacking the willingness to help because they truly want to as humans, but because they feel like its a job or like there forced to cause its the right thing to do; yet they dont do it for the right reasons.

sorry about you're therapist, that's an absolutely terrible experience. i hope you reach out in finding another therapist willing to listen and care instead of carelessly resorting to solutions and just trying to get you're problems over with as if there meaningless.

find someone who wants to listen to understand, instead of listening to respond.

hope you feel better. wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
sadly, they lack the inability to want to genuinly care and understand. some people just treat helping others as some sort of job and chore, lacking the willingness to help because they truly want to as humans, but because they feel like its a job or like there forced to cause its the right thing to do; yet they dont do it for the right reasons.

sorry about you're therapist, that's an absolutely terrible experience. i hope you reach out in finding another therapist willing to listen and care instead of carelessly resorting to solutions and just trying to get you're problems over with as if there meaningless.

find someone who wants to listen to understand, instead of listening to respond.

hope you feel better. wish you the best of luck.
I have tried to get discharged and the next thing I knew I was being threatened to go in the hospital on my own or she was going to 302 me I went freely and bullshited my way out so am afraid she would next time I just have to come up with a way I can get away from her without being 302 I just can't hear the words stuck it up deal with it and my favorite your doing it for attention all this is far from the truth I know eventually I will be okay but still want to ctb cause I can't deal with everyone bullshit

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I have tried to get discharged and the next thing I knew I was being threatened to go in the hospital on my own or she was going to 302 me I went freely and bullshited my way out so am afraid she would next time I just have to come up with a way I can get away from her without being 302 I just can't hear the words stuck it up deal with it and my favorite your doing it for attention all this is far from the truth I know eventually I will be okay but still want to ctb cause I can't deal with everyone bullshit
you shouldnt deal with her bullshit. its bs, its counter productive in helping you in getting better which is literally their job. id definitely find a change in these people trying to help you, cause you absolutely have the right to do so, and want to. hopefully u find a way out, if not, hope u stick strong through it till its over and ur free from this misery.