H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
God I hate it when I get this super impulsive moment where the pain is just so strong that it hard to breathe and you want to just use anything around you.
I have access to a lot of meds but am afraid it goes wrong. I wish I could hang or jump off a building but I can't do anything that involves pain. I'm so desperate please I really want to go and I don't even have the mindset to think. The pain is killing me..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
God I hate it when I get this super impulsive moment where the pain is just so strong that it hard to breathe and you want to just use anything around you.
I have access to a lot of meds but am afraid it goes wrong. I wish I could hang or jump off a building but I can't do anything that involves pain. I'm so desperate please I really want to go and I don't even have the mindset to think. The pain is killing me..
Genuinely jumping seems so daunting but for me it's ideal, just need some way to get over the fears and instincts

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry I know I'm annoying and probably bothering you guys but I don't have anyone to talk to, well I'm sure all of us on here can't talk to anyone about this.
🙏
Genuinely jumping seems so daunting but for me it's ideal, just need some way to get over the fears and instincts
I know it's a sure way but I could never. Unfortunately it scares the hell out of me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so torturous feeling trapped in this cruel existence, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.